Girl help

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
LonelyRaven

Girl help

Post by LonelyRaven »

I am a lesbian if that helps you in any way.

OK, so I have this girl and she and I have dated at least 2 times. She said I love you and now it has been 5 weeks and she hasn't called me. Does this mean she has broke up with me so I can find someone new or what? I have left her a few messages but, she won;t return my calls and I didn't want a realtionship I just wanted a bit of fun and I really don't want to hurt her.
Pav

Post by Pav »

Perhaps you could keep trying to get in touch with her by phone, or through a friend of hers and arrange to meet in person to talk things over
Revolpathon
Banned Member

Post by Revolpathon »

or just let it rest. that she doesn't return phone calls is a strong enough hint.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

So long as you're attempts at contact to date haven't reached stalker proportions I would say either try one more time, but be purposeful, or as revol says, leave it be.

What you should do all depends on where you want to go.
LonelyRaven

Post by LonelyRaven »

I really don't want ehr back that bad, she wasn't exactly satisfying my needs.
Pav

Post by Pav »

Then I'd go with what Revolpathon and just let it go
QueenOfTheDamned

Post by QueenOfTheDamned »

im a lesbian too!

um, leave her a myspace message?
Lilith*Egon

Post by Lilith*Egon »

Just let her know that if she doesn't get in touch with you in a certain period of time, its over and your going to look for other people.

Return to “Teen Concerns”