stormer's ramblings

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
stormer89

stormer's ramblings

Post by stormer89 »

so i decided to start my blog.
as you guys can proablly tell by now im a tad intrested in pendulum magic. i'm alright with tarot cards. and i'm semi-good at comming up with spells.
i tried some basic yes, no, maybe questions with my pendulum last night and the answares were for the most part right. i tried questions such as what my astroligical sign was, my mom's name, if i liked things such as being outside and photography stuff like that. i'm about to go and practice some more with it so i'll try to keep up to date with my progress. any suggestions would be helpful.
thats about it for my first post.
blessed be!
peace and love and blessed be
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

first rune spell

Post by stormer89 »

so i just came up with and cast my first rune spell. here it is:
Rune Spell - Iwaz and Othalo
Iwaz
Protect me as I go
Increase my powers and gifts so I may grow
Remove any obstacles in my path
Protect me from anyone's hate or wrath
Help me with my pendulum magic so I may see and know
what should or should not be done.
Othalo
Please grant me a lot more hours where I work
And bring new and good things
to help improve my situation
Help me continue to think positivly
I ask this of the Gods and Goddesses
As it harm none, so mote it be!

i wrote it down on a piece of paper, light a white candle, burned the paper to ashes with the candle and put it along with some candle wax in a thing of cillaphane. then i charged it with kinda with what was written in a spell, placed it in a glass jar and put the jar on my alter. i'll let you guys know if it works.
blessed be.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

wow what a day

Post by stormer89 »

so i got up this morning and the first part of my day was crappy. then i get home from work and get my tax returns. : ) $655!!!!! whohoo!!! i banked most of it. then i kicked it with a friend for a while. and now i'm kinda just chillin at home. lookin for somethin to do. i gotta go up and pay my cell bill tomorrow... :roll: and then i think i'll hit a couple thrift stores and see what i can find. tomorrow is my day off too... whohoo!!! so i get to sleep in. yea! all in all, not a compleatly bad day so far.
blessed be!
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

today i paid my cell bill. then went thrifting. salvation army was closed when we got there cuz of the snow. :evil: so we went to the goodwill instead. but i did get a cute pair of jeans, a shirt for my mom, and a book on irish folklore. we also went up to deals and i found some white yarn for like a dollar for knot magic. which is cool that its white, cuz i can use it for different spells. but we're susposed to get up to 12 inches of snow and we have a blizzard warning. gurr. i so can't waite for spring. that's about it for now.
blessed be.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

yesterday i got my federal tax returns, $116. and my last check from where i used to work which was about $80. sadly i dont have to work today cuz of the snow. which sucks.
but me and my dad's helper (he has multiple schlorsis) are thinking about starting a buisness on ebay. for some extra money and stuff. i dunno.
that's about it for now.
blessed be.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

well up here we just kinda survived a blizzard. it finally stopped snowin but some of the major high ways are still blocked. which sucks cuz one of my best friends was susposed to come in and c me. now he's gotta waite till tomorrow, then he's gonna come in.
everything was closed. the only things open were the grocery store and gas station.
now everyone's open again, but still.
and i dont work till tuesday which sucks. the weather up here better break soon so we get custmers and i get more hours.
what a crazy past couple of days...
blessed be.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

i finally got out of the house and went over to my friend's house. it felt so aswome to not be bored at home!!! it was great to see everyone again.
i've started practicing writing in the theban alphabet again. i tried to learn it a long time ago, but never had the time. so i started translating passages in my book of shadows to theban. right now my letters are proablly wrong and or they look very sloppy. but it's kinda legibal.
urgh! sunday's are so long and borning! espically when its snowed.
thats about it for right now.
blessed be.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

so my grandpa's tryin to get my dad out of the house.
which is really upsetting.
im trying to find a way to move out and to be sure to take my dad with me. he has multiple schlorosis and is in a wheelchair. so he cant do anything hardly for himself. all my grandpa does is bitch and complain about anything and everything.
i just really want to get out of that house. and go to school. since graduation i realized how much i miss it.
there's this guy who i kinda like and i hung out with him last week. might do somethin with him tomorrow.
work is about the same.
thats about it.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

well today i worked and we were actually busy.
yesterday i had an interview at roc-a-fellars pizza and i hope i get it. then i can work two jobs - one part time, and one full time. then i can really start to save up money to move out.
a friend of mine had to go to court yesterday and none of us have heard from her since, so we're kinda worried that she eithier didnt go and now has a warrent out for her, or went and now is in jail. eithier way, both myself and a friend that i met through her just have this bad vibe about the situation.

i've been trying to decide what to go to school for. i've got a few ideas. the thing id really like to do is go for 4-6 years majoring in photography and journalism and minoring in buisness and opening my own magazine (proablly a pagan one)
or going in for teaching.
or going to be a mechanic. that would be mainly for money.
i just cant decide and i dont wanna go in and change my major half way through school.
um other than that, not too much as been goin on.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

work was good and bad today.
i ended up getting some more hours cuz someone had a doctor's appoitment, but my drawer came up $9 something short. and i KNOW i didnt take it. one of my managers just called saying she didnt find it so now im paying it back to avoid a write-up. gods i hate fast food. i gotta get a better job.
argh!!! *is fusterated*
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

im thinking about getting my old mcdonalds job back.
arby's is not even giving me enough to save anything. i'll get my check and it barley lasts long enough for two weeks. (we get paid bi-weekly) so im going to talk to mcdonalds monday at 4:30. then if i get both jobs i can start putting my arbys check in the bank.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

four days until my birthday!! whohoo!!! and i still can't decide what i'm doing for it. and its kinda cool cuz one of my best friends is getting his license and car on my bday.
im goin in to talk to my old managers at mcdonalds tomorrow after work and try to get my old job back.
went over to a friends house this morning for a while.
a friend of mine is on his way in town, so im just killin time till he gets here.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

we've (meaning my dad and his helper, well me and her mostly) have started appartment hunting.
so hopefully we'll find something within our budget soon.
went over to a friends house last night, it was slightly over-whelming. the energy was crazy when a bunch of people were there then died down as most of them left. it turned into a very peaceful night, the four of us ended up watchin a movie.
two more days till my birthday.
thats about it.
blessed be.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

my dad and his helper just took me out to dinner for my birthday. we went to cadalac jacks. it was sweet.
i got a new hair straightner and $40 so far.
i just turned in an application for beef o bradys. i hope i get in there. i think it'd be a cool place to work.
my birthday is tomorrow. whohoo!!!!
um yeah thats about it.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

my dad and i found a place that we can afford.
and it's close to a lot of buisnesses so hopefully i can get a decent paying job (i.e. NOT minimum wage).
we will be moving here soon and i cant waite.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”