A question regarding the Ouija board

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
Jezabelle

A question regarding the Ouija board

Post by Jezabelle »

My cousin and I were on my Ouija board, and my children (13 & 10) came over to watch. All was fine, and then my 10 year old daughter was giving the answers before they were spelled out on the board. I asked her how she knew the answers, she said she could feel the answers more than hear them in her head. I think it's obvious that she has a gift, but I'm wondering what the connection between her and the Ouija board is. She hasn't spoke about any other messages since she was 4, so I wonder if the Ouija has triggered this in her again?
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Maybe she's talking to the same spirit that's communicating through the board. Did you protect your area before you did this?
Jezabelle

Post by Jezabelle »

Yes I did with holy water and a sage smudging. Do you think the Ouuija could've triggered her psychic abilities? - 'cause she hasn't really spoken about any since she was around age 4 - she's now 10
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

wow. well, perhaps. Or maybe it gave her a context under which she can talk to you about it.

Glad to hear you cleansed it. That's really where people get into trouble with the oujia board, in my not so humble opinion.
[AmberRose13]

Post by [AmberRose13] »

I tend to believe that all children have this ability and depending on whether or not we nurture it or not it'll become stronger, or go away. There was a study done many years ago about young children being able to see auras and that being why they'd draw mommy's stick figure blue, and daddy's orange etc.
Practice with your daughter a bit, and see if maybe she will open up to you while she is playing with you. Another great way to get them to discover what they can do is to take them to a shop with a lot of gems and crystals (non fragile!!!!) and see if any of them call to her.
I'm interested to hear what happens....

- Amberrose
"Sometimes the measure of friendship isn't your ability to not harm but your capacity to forgive the things done to you and ask forgiveness for your own mistakes."
- R.K. Milholland
Heka
Banned Member
Location: On top of some magic rock in the middle of the desert yelling at the sky in joy...

Post by Heka »

thats interesting. i wish i had (or knew about) any special things i cud do as a little kid

Blesssings

Heka
Blessed Be and Merry Part

Heka

~~~~~~~

Water, my blood...
Earth, my body...
Air, my breath...
Fire, my spirit...

Return to “General Divination”