Love Spell That Worked for Me

Questions and posts about love spells.
Comus

Love Spell That Worked for Me

Post by Comus »

This is a very effective love spell, which worked for me. It is a little difficult.

1: Lend an object to the person you are in love with.

2: if they fail to return the item quickly (which is a good sign), then obtain/borrow an object from them. A necklace is best-especially if it has a natural stone on it. However a watch, ring, book or any other personal item will do, especially if they carry it on their person.

3: Having obatained the object, keep it for 1, 2 or 3 days. If it is an object that will not be perished by water, place it in the most beautiful glass receptacle you can find, covering it with water. If water will damage the object, then either bury it in rock salt (or normal salt) in a glass container. Failing this, wrap it in a red cloth with three clear quartz crystals and then place in a glass container. If it is a very large object place it on a glass plate.

4: Prepare an altar in your favourite, most spiritual place. Place the glass container with the object in it on the altar. leave for 3-4 hours in darkness at night.

5: The next night place your favourite incense on the altar. Suspend the object above the burning incense, ensuring that the smoke flows over it. Leave in this position until the incense has completely burnt away.

6: Return item to owner. This should result in the beginnings of a relationship between you and the person--but be aware, the signs can be very subtle. I thought the spell did not work..until three weeks later i found a tiny note in my coat pocket :D
Idz qaala
poetry_princess

Post by poetry_princess »

sounds good :) thanks for posting it
Blessed BE all the Children of Gaia

There Exist only 3 beings in the world worthy of regognition: the priest, the soldier, the poet. To know, to kill, to create.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Great spell Comus. Do you know who wrote that? I'd like to post it on my site but I like to give credit to the person who wrote it. If you wrote it, let me know if you'd like me to post it. I know most people think the message board IS my site, but I mean the actual web site, www.everythingunderthemoon.net, not the message board.

Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I posted your spell to my site Comus. I gave you credit for it. If you want me to add anything about you, just let me know. Right now, it just says, "Submitted by Comus." Thanks!

Comus

Post by Comus »

Thank you . There is another posted on the healing board, I wrote part of it, and the rest is based on a traditional Romany Draba. You may publish this also, but please acknowledge the Romany element.
Idz qaala
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

That is a great spell... I could actually see myself using it. I am rather weary of love spells tho.. you have to be careful of how you use them and what you use them for.
**Nothing is set in stone**

Return to “Love Spells”