Hell or no Hell?

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

I believe we send ourselves to our view of heaven, afterlife, hell etc.
It's whatever we think we'll see or experience.
If a person truly believes he or she is going to hell after they die, they will manufacture one because it's what they expect to happen.
Sometimes, I think there are exceptions.
But most of the time, you experience whatever you think you will and your subconscious puts a spin on it.
Like my afterlife looks different than what most people view the afterlife as.
rikudemyx

Post by rikudemyx »

I believe that there a countless realms/dimensons, and there are millions of heaven realms and millions of hell dimensions, and even more in between realms. When you die your life is judged and evaluated and you are sent to a hell dimension until you exaust bad karma and you go to a heaven dimension until you exaust your good karma then you are reincarnated into one of the countless earthly realms.

It's all confusing ut the Gods know what theyre doing.
notluad

Post by notluad »

i only believe in hell for demons and devils and just viloent things but let me explain those things i mentioned like hell because of all the fire and viloence i mean most demons devils are evil and like chaos so they live in a place like that now if you take a saint and put him down there hes going to say oh my god get me out of here this place is terrible while youll see a demon in the backround going what are you talking about this is heaven,catch my drift :D

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”