Looking for money/prosperity spell

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
wiccanbeauty

Looking for money/prosperity spell

Post by wiccanbeauty »

I'm looking for a great money/prosperity spell.....Im going through some really hard times and could use a great money spell to boost my financial depression. My Husabnd's work how slowed down tremendously and major bills are due.....I work from home and well things are slow there too....so if anyone can help me out that would be great!!!

-Blessed Be!
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

This is a Romany Gypsy spell and one I've tried with great success.
You say this out loud and with feeling:

Tricksta five
Tricksta five
Tricksta five
Tricksta five
Tricksta five

Now the amount of money that will come to you varies - but it is always enough for your needs at that particular time.
Mannun

Post by Mannun »

This is a progressive spell type deal, but it really works and has changed many peoples live. Get yourself a small box that is just large enough to hold dollar bills. Decorate this box however you see fit with symbols of Money and Attraction. Everytime you make anything, whether it be a paycheck or someone giving you $20 Round off 10% of it and put it in the box... no loose change only bills. The trick is, everytime you add to the box you need to re-count the money. After 6 months you should have a significant amount of moneys saved up and this should then be invested into something else that will make money. This cycle can be repeated over and over, but the important thing is to not spend it on anything other than more investments. Their have been many people that this simple method has made them very rich and it all started with next to nothing.
nini

Post by nini »

this money spell is not mine but i've seen it in many spell site so maybe it can help

To Obtain Money...- from Celtic Magic by D. J. Conway
Done During the Full Moon...

Fill your cauldron half full of water and drop a silver coin into it. Position the cauldron so that the light from the moon shines into the water. Gently sweep your
hands just above the surface, symbolically gathering the Moon's silver.

While doing this say...

"Lovely Lady of the Moon, bring to me your
wealth right soon. Fill my hands with silver
and gold. All you give, my purse can hold."

Repeat this three times. When finished, pour the water upon the earth.
If you haven't the strength to impose your own terms upon life, you must accept the terms it offers you. - TS Elliot
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

WOW!!
Lots of money spells - why aren't we all rolling in it?
:wink:
watershield
Banned Member

Post by watershield »

I heard one some time ago. Something on the line....

Place a dollar in a jar under the full moon and say
money grow, money grow, money grow.

Do this every night for one week and at the end of the week you'll have 7 dollars.... :P
The mind is a window to the universe, but for many the window is closed
Truth is unique, it seldom has meaning for anyone other than the one who speaks it.
My opinion is my own. I am willing to share it, though you are not required to accept it.
Addicus

Post by Addicus »

~Peace, Love, and Gummy Bears~
wiccachicken
Banned Member

Post by wiccachicken »

We ain't rolling in it because we know not to use spells unless we need them. Or at least we shouldn't...

Not too sure about that investment spell. This person is looking for something that can help make ends meet. And let me tell you sweetie you are most likely not to need it....but why not cast it to make sure.

There were many times when I was younger when my family and I only had a tenner ($13) a week to spend on food. It was really hard....hardly anything to eat (usually beans on toast) but we managed.

I have a candle magick spell that could help:

This spell is for increased prosperity but you muct create a channel for it to reach you e.g. enter a competition etc. Try and perform this on the day of a New Moon>

INGREDIENTS:
Salt
3 drops peppermint essential oil
1tbsp Almond Oil
1 gold candle
2 green candles
2 purple candles
5 candleholders
About 40 coins
Green cloth

Sprinkle a circle of salt on the ground, then sprinkle the shape of a pentagram inside it so that the points touch the circle. Add the peppermint oil to the almond oil, and use the mixutre to dress the candles. As you do so, visualise receiving money perhaps in the form of a large check arriving in the mail. Set the candles in their holders and place one at each point of the pentagram, with the gold candle at the top, the green candles next to the gold and the purple candles at the base of the pentagram. Carefully, place a coin under each candle, making sure that the candles remain stable and will not topple over when lit. In the centre of the candles, arrange the remaining coins along the arms of the pentagram. The pentagram shape is significant as it is the symbol of the earth, the element of material riches. Keep visualising receiving money while you are doing this.
When you are ready, and the picture of the outcome is strong in your mind, light the candles and say:

O great God, O lovely Goddess
I light these candles to bring me wealth
I ask not out of greed, but out of need
I ask you to grant me my wish
I ask you to bless me with what I need

Spend another ten minutes in contemplation, then leave the candles to burn down completely. At the end, gather up the remnants of wax and the coins, wrap them in a green cloth and bury them in the earth.

---------

This is actually a bit too complex for me. I like to keep spells simple so I would just use a green cloth, some coins, some green candles and spend my time visualising the money. Some of the spells in this book "The Book of Wicca" by Lucy Summers, are a little impractical/expensive.

As long as it works for you, you should do it.
Take care, wish you luck
xxxxxxxxx
juliaki

Post by juliaki »

I see no problem with doing prosperity workings until one has the kind of lifestyle they desire. Within the last year, my husband and I did prosperity workings to buy a new enclosed room on the back of our house big enough for small rituals and with a 7-person hot tub at the other end. We also did workings so that we could afford to buy in a Disney timeshare. With this and other resources, we plan to take four more vacations this year (mostly weekend trips, but one week-long trip for ourselves and some friends to stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge at Disney World). All this while paying down the little debt that we had previously such that we will owe nothing except a small mortgage payment within five years.

Not everyone desires to live the kind of lifestyle we do, but with careful financial planning, appropriate career choices in a good job market, and prosperity workings, we see nothing wrong with magick assisting us to the $150K/year income bracket.
wiccachicken
Banned Member

Post by wiccachicken »

Well that must be very nice for you. But as a Wiccan (which may be different from your spiritual path) I don't see the need for working a spell for Disney timeshare's. I would want my own hard work to earn me that timeshare not a spell.

And for me magick is not about raising money so I can have a better lifestyle, it is about using it for when I need it, when times get really hard because I am happy with what I have, not trying to fill my life with materials that mean nothing.

Ultimately, I was trying to give someone advice/a spell from my side of the Wiccan path so there was absolutely no need to boast about how wonderful the Animal Lodge at Disney was.

I DO see a problem with doing workings for prosperity until you have the lifestyle you desire. If everyone took that view then every Pagan would be rich....the problem is that most people don't know when to stop and we are never usually content with what we have.
juliaki

Post by juliaki »

To me, prosperity is not embodied by mere survivalist mentality. It is not simply begging the gods for a nickel for a crust of moldy bread. Our divine parents are rulers of the universe itself... why wouldn't our Lord and Lady want us to have the best things in life?

Prosperity means not only surviving, but thriving. Being able to share in joy and also balance the hard work we do (because I guarantee that I put in more hours per week than most people) with the enjoyment of relaxation when there is need for that as well.

Think about the words of the Charge of the Goddess. It doesn't imply sustenance living. It outright states much, much more. It took me more than a decade of walking the path of a witch before I came to that realization that I'm worth much more than just a minimum wage slave to society. Most pagans don't embrace that lifestyle and choose to live as poor and repressed people....I respect their choice, although I can't understand it for the life of me.
wiccachicken
Banned Member

Post by wiccachicken »

I'm not saying it's the 'Pagan way' to live in poverty. I just don't think it's right to use a prosperity spell when you already have ample amounts of money. You cannot expect life to be plain sailing financially. You are bound to have a few debts.

And what about those who don't actually have the privilege of having £150k a year? What about those people who don't have enough to feed themselves and their families? Third world countries??? You think those people can embrace that plentiful lifestyle??

What is wrong with having less than a £150k income?? I certainly don't have that, Im a student....and I probably won't have that until I'm about 30...but I have all that I need and want. I have my family, my boyfriend and I have love around me.

When it comes to life I know what is more important. It is important that we balance joy and work. And indeed our Lord and Lady would want us to prosper.....but perhaps not; while we sit in our luxurious houses, adorned with expensive garnishings there are people out there who are struggling to survive. The God and Goddess would want them to have an equally fair amount of luxury in their lives but they don't have the choice.

Maybe those people deserve that extra bit of money more.

Magick isn't supposed to be used for material gain....it supposed to be used to "help and heal" - a quote from many of my books.
juliaki

Post by juliaki »

wiccachicken wrote:I'm not saying it's the 'Pagan way' to live in poverty. I just don't think it's right to use a prosperity spell when you already have ample amounts of money. You cannot expect life to be plain sailing financially. You are bound to have a few debts.
Why? I don't believe in original sin or living a life in debt to the universe. That's the whole point behind karma is being in balance. Having ample amounts of money is a transitional state. Having lots of money on a month-by-month basis wouldn't last long unless it is a continual process of renewal. So doing prosperity work on a regular basis to maintain the blessings that I work to bring into my life is a part of ritual work for me.
wiccachicken wrote:And what about those who don't actually have the privilege of having £150k a year? What about those people who don't have enough to feed themselves and their families? Third world countries??? You think those people can embrace that plentiful lifestyle??
You seem to think that I use my money only on myself. Keep in mind, I do charity work both through physical work and through monetary donations to food banks and so on. I think that for whatever reason, I've been put in a life situation that I can work all my skills (career and magickal) to give me the kind of life I desire. That wasn't always the case. I've had times in my life when I have had no food at all.

wiccachicken wrote:What is wrong with having less than a £150k income??
Not a thing, if that's the kind of life you choose to have. (Keep in mind, I'm not paid in pounds...I'm an American and paid in dollars.)
wiccachicken wrote:I certainly don't have that, Im a student....and I probably won't have that until I'm about 30...but I have all that I need and want. I have my family, my boyfriend and I have love around me.
I have my husband, my coven family, my biological family, and a life that allows me to spend time enjoying being with them instead of worrying about survival or fighting about the lack of money in my home. And....I'm in my 30s. ;)
wiccachicken wrote:When it comes to life I know what is more important. It is important that we balance joy and work. And indeed our Lord and Lady would want us to prosper.....but perhaps not; while we sit in our luxurious houses, adorned with expensive garnishings there are people out there who are struggling to survive. The God and Goddess would want them to have an equally fair amount of luxury in their lives but they don't have the choice.
It has been my experience that the God and Goddess do tend to pick favorites from time to time and treat those who are in their service better than those who do not serve them. They also give to those who ask and assume that those who do not ask do not want anything more than whatever they have. Keep in mind, money is meaningless to them..it's a human concept. So it doesn't matter if you ask them for $1 or $1000.
wiccachicken wrote:Magick isn't supposed to be used for material gain....it supposed to be used to "help and heal" - a quote from many of my books.
All magick is used for gain. When you heal someone, it is because you want to have them in your life...thus is it a gain for you to have them to be healed. When you "help", you're only effective because it is something you want...it is a gain. Now you can lie to yourself and say that you're doing it because you don't have any interest in the outcome at all and that it won't be a blessing to your life to make something happen this way or that, but if you don't care, will your magick work at all?
wiccachicken
Banned Member

Post by wiccachicken »

Indeed magick is used for gain but not unless you need it. Dire straits, tough times, desperate times??? People are capable of caring about things when not helping themselves. Ok so magick is used for gain but it should be used in moderation.

Earlier, you implied that there was something wrong with having an income of less than $150k -

QUOTE: It took me more than a decade of walking the path of a witch before I came to that realization that I'm worth much more than just a minimum wage slave to society. Most pagans don't embrace that lifestyle and choose to live as poor and repressed people....I respect their choice, although I can't understand it for the life of me.

Sounded like you're suggesting that people who live on minimum wage choose that way of living. A minimum wage slave to society?? Everyone has got to start somewhere love....you gotta sift through the sh*t to get to where you wanna be.

I'm glad that you give money to charity and work for charity. That equals things out a bit....it is possible that from your hard work with charity you have earned this extra money in the God and Goddesses eyes. 'Give to get' is an appropriate saying here I think.

I'm glad that we have clarified this. Your original post seemed a bit blaze and cloudy... don't let anyone be under the illusion that you can just get things for free... you do have to work.
juliaki

Post by juliaki »

wiccachicken wrote:Sounded like you're suggesting that people who live on minimum wage choose that way of living. A minimum wage slave to society?? Everyone has got to start somewhere love....you gotta sift through the sh*t to get to where you wanna be.

A lot of people actually do choose that way of life, even if they don't realiz it. I can't count the number of people who I've met who decide not to apply for jobs that they feel are "beyond" them. Then, there's folks who are stuck in a dead-end job and refuse to try training elsewhere. There are some people who, through the use of affirmations, constantly reinforce that they're poor, and so they are never able to get ahead. It's an interesting form of destructive magick, but speaking from experience, it's really, really hard to realize that you're doing it.

There's some folks who are self-made multimillionares by age 20. Sometimes it is just a matter of will power and deciding not to be poor that allows one to be rich. (If you've ever read the classic Napoleon Hill book "Think and Grow Rich", it explains why some people end up being able to be rich with what seems like no effort and why some people are doomed to a cycle of poverty. A lot of it starts with a certain mindset.

Society tells you that you have to start off low on the totem pole and work your way up. I've found that's actually not true... you don't *have* to start at the bottom, but society will be more than happy to let you believe it if you want to. I just wish someone had told me that before I lived life being poor when I was younger, but I guess I was hard-headed enough that I had to live and learn. :)

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”