really weird dream...

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
katrebelNY

really weird dream...

Post by katrebelNY »

OK I had a really weird and scary dream.

I was in my house and my boyfriend was walking out the door. I tried to follow him, but I never got any closer to him, not matter how much I tried. Then, he went into the hospital and I saw myself holding a baby, obviously my baby. My boyfriend was suddenly gone and I started crying.

What does this mean??? I know that I am not pregnate, there is no way, if you know what I mean...I'm not sexually active!

Please help,

Kat
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

ok.. I'll help as much as I can.

Boyfriend
To see your boyfriend in your dream, represents your waking relationship with him and how you feel about him.

Baby
To see a baby in your dream, signifies innocence, warmth and new beginnings. Babies may symbolize something in your own inner nature which is pure, vulnerable, and/or uncorrupted. Babies may represent an aspect of yourself that is vulnerable and helpless.

Crying
To dream that you are crying, signifies a release of negative emotions that is more likely caused by some waking situation rather than the events of the dream itself. Your dream is a way to regain some emotional balance and a way to safely let out your fears and frustrations. In our daily lives, we tend to ignore, deny, or repress our feelings. But in our dream state, our defense mechanisms are no longer on guard and thus allow for the release of such emotions.

Alone
To dream that you are alone, indicates feelings of rejection. You may be feeling that no one understand you

It seems that your dream is telling you that you are having a wide range of emotions.. thats what I think anyway.. maybe its saying something about your boyfriend.
**Nothing is set in stone**
katrebelNY

thanks

Post by katrebelNY »

thanks a lot for your thoughts....so you dont think that means hes going to be my baby's daddy? cuz if he is im gonna shoot somebody...it may be myself, cuz i am 15! i still need my mom, i cant be a mom to someone else
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

lol... if you want to be sure this dude is not going to be your babies father, then simply dont have sex with him lol.
katrebelNY

hmmm...

Post by katrebelNY »

hmmm...i could do this but uh....too late. i know that i am not pregnate but...still, if we ever have sex again(which i probably will) it will be protected but i can't go on the pill becuase my parents wont let me and they dont even know im sexually active, and i and my bf dont have access to condoms...PLEASE HELP!
dread_pirate_steele

Post by dread_pirate_steele »

just dont have sex with him..i realize that will be hard but really, you dont need to, and if you do then thats apparently all your relationship is based on. well not all, but its a really big portion and maybe you need to think about that.
dread_pirate_steele

Post by dread_pirate_steele »

yeah i think he is going to leave you..all of my friends have been in relationships where they have had sex (generally under a year of dating) and guess what? they all ended.
-Lee
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

Yeah, if you tell him you dont want to have sex anymore and he dumps you, then he was never worthy of dating you in the first place. And like I said... you dont want him to father your baby then dont have sex with him.. its really in your control.
katrebelNY

WOW

Post by katrebelNY »

the day that i read replies to my last post, he broke up with me. thanks guys, you were a lot of help, but i need more of it:

i think im pregnant. what do i do?
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

um take a pregnancy test and go to the doctor
katrebelNY

hey

Post by katrebelNY »

i dont want ne1 to know though.....my family is always here.....

i hope no1 thinks im a whore or anything
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

Yes.. well you have choices, First find out if you are. Get a pregancy test from a store. Go to a doctor and legally they can't tell your parents if you are or not.

But if you are tell your family because yeah they might be pissed at you for a while but in the long run they are all you have.

You did the thing now you have to live with the results. I mean yeah you can have an abortion fine and dandy but please lets not use it as a form of birth contorl. It honestly takes a lot out of you mentally.

Why did you say you weren't sexualy active when you were? I mean in less than ten days you decided it was your time? I am not trying to be little you but I am just trying to understand.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”