mormon compound.

If there's a news article you'd like to discuss (witchcraft related or not), this is the place to do it.
oracle's child

mormon compound.

Post by oracle's child »

any thoughts on what's been going on with this compound that got raided a couple of weeks ago? for anyone that doesn't know, there was a series of mysterious phone calls from a supposed 16 year old to the authorities (can't remember specifically who) about sexual abuse going on at a mormon compound. the girl said she was pregnant and was afraid. the police raid the place with tanks and rifles and round up over 400 women and children. the children have been taken away and now they are in the process of evaluating DNA samples (mouth swabs) taken from everyone to determine which children go with which parents. so far they haven't found the 16 year old but suspicions now rest on a black woman who is known for making these types of calls(!!!???). in interviews some of these woman strike me as VERY stepford wife-ish. they also will not talk about the supposed sexual abuse (marrying underage girls to older men) or who or where their husbands are. very strange indeed.
SeekerGray

Post by SeekerGray »

I think it is absolutely distasteful. Those girls do not deserve it, and yet, It's like they are brainwashed into thinking that it's their duty.

Ahh, truly one of the finer points of religious rules.
-Seeker Gray-

"Intolerance is evidence of impotence."
Aleister Crowley
oracle's child

Post by oracle's child »

i don't think it's the religion so much as the people in charge (the men). on larry king there was a man who had several wives and children himself and he said that when warren jeffs dad was still alive, he said(the dad) that there should be no more sleeping with underage girls. that they should wait until they reach legal age. well, after the dad died warren went his own way doing what he wanted to do. so it's basically all because of him(warren) that this stuff has been allowed to go on. now they're saying that some of the boys have been abused because a few have started talking. i was kind of ticked off as to the way the raid was conducted but now i'm very glad. thanks for replying, by the way. i just wanted to see if anyone else was paying attention to this.
SeekerGray

Post by SeekerGray »

Oh, no problem. I've been following this story as well.

When I said the religion comment, that is what I meant. It's the people who are the 'head' of the religion who usually screw things up. I should have been more clear, though (I tend to be very vague...not one of my finer points).
-Seeker Gray-

"Intolerance is evidence of impotence."
Aleister Crowley
Szette

Post by Szette »

I saw a news cast that said 72, I think, of the underage girls were pregnant and so many more already had children. And Warren Jeff says its all about religion, I think not! He uses his compound to have children molested and raped! One day, he will have to answer to the gods, and I do believe that they will not be happy with him!
Blessed Be,
Szette
oracle's child

Post by oracle's child »

i was reading something today that said when warren jeffs decided to populate this particular compound, that people were taken from others because they would make good workers. these people would disappear in the middle of the night (some leaving their wives and children behind) with little explanation as to where they went. in another instance, jeffs brother took over at one location and the people couldn't laugh out loud anymore and they cut out all television and internet. the abuse of power and manipulation by these guys just staggers my mind. it's incredible! Seeker, don't worry about the vagueness, i'm the same way(I know what I mean but forget to clue in the person i'm talking to sometimes). Szette, isn't it terrible when men hide behind religion while doing these kinds of things? no wonder people turn away and become bitter.
oracle's child

Post by oracle's child »

oh i'm thinking that things changed when jeffs went to jail and his brother took over period. not just at the other location. i could be wrong. another thing, i try to include everyone when i'm responding back so as not to leave anyone out so......my writing gets awkward at times sorry.
watershield
Banned Member

Post by watershield »

Jeffs may be in jail but do you really think he's not still in charge?

Religion has been used as a tool to control the masses since the dawn of time. These Zionists are just the latest example of how twisted that power can get.

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men." Lord Acton
The mind is a window to the universe, but for many the window is closed
Truth is unique, it seldom has meaning for anyone other than the one who speaks it.
My opinion is my own. I am willing to share it, though you are not required to accept it.
oracle's child

Post by oracle's child »

i guess he could still be but from what i understand, things have gotten much worse since the brother took over. in my childish way, i wish some higher power would step in and prevent these kinds of things from happening.

Return to “News/Articles”