Ouija Boards

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
[HangedMan]

Ouija Boards

Post by [HangedMan] »

I was told recently that I had a hidden gift for becoming a medium. Only problem is, I have no idea how to go about actualizing my gift. I heard that Ouija Boards are dangerous and should never be used because the spirits will deceive you. So how does one go about learning how to become a medium then? I use tarot cards daily, is that a good place to start? If so, how?
watershield
Banned Member

Post by watershield »

An Ouiji board is just a tool. It's not good or bad. It does have a reputation of being bad so the majority of people who attempt to use one go into it with negative expectations.

It's all about intent
The mind is a window to the universe, but for many the window is closed
Truth is unique, it seldom has meaning for anyone other than the one who speaks it.
My opinion is my own. I am willing to share it, though you are not required to accept it.
Risingpanther

Post by Risingpanther »

Tarot cards are excellant messangers for angels and spirits and such, and the easiest way to begin using them as such is to ask for info from these enteties prior to a reading. There are many spreads specific to this type of divination (the Archangel spread is one of my personal favorites), however, I would take anything another tells you with a grain of salt. Only by expirimentation can we really find our hidden magickal talents.I found out mine was divination by a lot of hard work and trying new things, and so should you. Also, using Tarot cards daily isnt such a good idea...it carries the risk of dependancy upon them. Remember theyre only a guide, not the end-all be-all of everything. ^^;
[HangedMan]

Post by [HangedMan] »

Good advice. Thanks!

Return to “General Divination”