NEW free Wicca Site needing spells

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.

Want to help?

yes
17%
no
83%

Total votes: 18

Addicus

Post by Addicus »

this forum is associated with a wiccan/pagan site. You might be able to get spells from members, but more than likely you won't get much. :/
~Peace, Love, and Gummy Bears~
[EarthWitch]

Post by [EarthWitch] »

I prefer to assist people with spells on a one to one basis... spells are a very personal thing to me. But thanks for asking!
...not all who wander are lost... (tolkein)

I am the daughter of Earth and Water
and the nursling of the sky-
I pass through the pores of the oceans and shores
I change, but I never die.
-shelley-
watershield
Banned Member

Post by watershield »

As you your self point out....you are new to the craft

I would suggest that you learn what it is you are dealing with before you become the librarian of the archive.
The mind is a window to the universe, but for many the window is closed
Truth is unique, it seldom has meaning for anyone other than the one who speaks it.
My opinion is my own. I am willing to share it, though you are not required to accept it.
Addicus

Post by Addicus »

umm... after looking at this person's website, I think they should be banned... Their spell list has no citations, and quite frankly... I recognise a lot of them from our site. I mean, I doubt that all the spells on this forum are original, but there are NO credits given anywhere. Also, they seem to be another one of those fluffys :/
[EarthWitch]

Post by [EarthWitch] »

What is "Die and choose your Gender?"

-shelley-
Addicus

Post by Addicus »

@Earthwitch

know what a fluffy bunny is??
Seriously though, I think it is something similiar to reincarnation. Like, kill yourself and choose your gender before you are reborn. IMO, about reincarnation, if you kill yourself, then I'm pretty sure you will be punished in your next life. Just my opinion though.
watershield
Banned Member

Post by watershield »

I'm not sure

I went back and had another look. This person seems to have some issues. Even relates Lucid dreaming as an oportunity to bend the gender.

I tend to agree that this individual seems to be a thief and really has no knowledge of what he/she is getting into.

Not only should they be banned but I wonder if they should be reported to their service provider. That Die and choose your gender thing almost seems to promote suicide.
Truth is unique, it seldom has meaning for anyone other than the one who speaks it.
My opinion is my own. I am willing to share it, though you are not required to accept it.
Addicus

Post by Addicus »

well, I looked around the freewebs site breifly, and found this as a contact email bizdev@freewebs.com

I would email them personally, but seeing as my spells have not been stolen I have no right. I would reccomend do it because she is the owner of this forum.
[EarthWitch]

Post by [EarthWitch] »

That's why I asked the question...that seems pretty bizarre to me. No one should be promoting that sort of thing. There are too many people who would believe that crap. Just think of the poor souls that are having gender issues who could be lead to believe this poop....It is an embarrassment (sp?)to the religion....I usually am not so "forceful" but I am quite taken aback by that!

-shelley-
watershield
Banned Member

Post by watershield »

Not being one to take the back seat. I have filed an abuse complaint with the service provider.

First by jumping in here, making one post to promote his site, he's guilty of spamming
Second, by not providing the accreditations, he's committing plagerism
And third, the concept of "die to change gender" is inappropriate content.

We shall see what if anything happens
[EarthWitch]

Post by [EarthWitch] »

Thanks. I am also worried about the content...I went to the site and felt it was inappropriate. There are so many people who don't understand what they are doing and just think that it is all "Charmed" or whatever. They think that all their problems can be solved by spells, yet they do not understand what spell-work truly means. Oh...I'm beating a dead horse here, I know, but it just really bothers me....It's just like the eye color changing, and love potion number nine...I get so frustrated.....sorry for the rant.....

-shelley-
watershield
Banned Member

Post by watershield »

No need to appologise to me
I agree. I've read a lot of the so called spells listed even on this site and have to laugh at how childish they are.

Magic (note, no J no K) doesn't work that way. While some people think they have had some success, truth is in most instances it's coincidence or something that was going to happen anyway.
nini

Post by nini »

being in the craft does not gives anyone a license to be the keeper of the spells especially if you are new. there are so many thing one has to understand before anything else. sorry bro/sis
If you haven't the strength to impose your own terms upon life, you must accept the terms it offers you. - TS Elliot
nini

Post by nini »

hey...i beg to disagree that astral projection can be place under body switching! you can just request your astral body or spirit to leave your physical body for a while but cannot enter another person's body!

please be careful with the content of your website. websites should be created to help others and not to mislead else you're a SPAM
If you haven't the strength to impose your own terms upon life, you must accept the terms it offers you. - TS Elliot
Addicus

Post by Addicus »

I personally feel that this is a good reasion that the inner circle should be reinvoked. People serious about furthering themselves spiritually don't come for spells, the come for advice and to read about various other things.

*HEAR THAT HEATHER?*

Also, I am personally hesitant to post a spell or ritual now for fear of it being ripped to use in some fluffy site like that.

Blessings
-Wynter

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”