Would an anti-love spell be a good idea?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Nic O'Loughlin

Would an anti-love spell be a good idea?

Post by Nic O'Loughlin »

There's this guy that keeps flirting with me, but I don't really like him...at all. Would it be a good idea for me to cast a spell that will lead him away from me and help him find someone else? Would that be a good idea?
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

hm just be straight with him and tell him nicely your not intrested. if that doesn't work and he still keeps flirting with you then i'd consider a little magical assistance.
peace and love and blessed be
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
[WitchMomma]

Post by [WitchMomma] »

I would definately take the route of just talking with him and making it clear that you are not interested. At this point there is probably no need for a spell.

My opinion. :D
LaFiamma
Banned Member

Post by LaFiamma »

WitchMomma wrote:I would definately take the route of just talking with him and making it clear that you are not interested. At this point there is probably no need for a spell.

My opinion. :D
I agree with this. This is a situation where clear and honest communication with the other person is almost certainly going to be the best and most efficient way to handle the situation.

In fact, really, most situations are best handled by non-magical means. (Though, even in situations where magic is used, non-magical means should always accompany the spell work if at all possible and there are very few situations where there is really and truly *nothing* that can be done in the physical world to at least try to accomplish what you want.)
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Yep I agree too.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”