Sick of being sick!

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
nhh

Sick of being sick!

Post by nhh »

I have the worst immune system and as a result for the last few years I have not had a time where I have been totally healthy. I have had blood tests to see if there is an underlying cause and they all came back negitive. At the moment, Fortunately I'm not too bad as all I have is a cold. If anyone has any ideas on what I could do to boost my immune system I would really appreciate it. I'm running out of ideas.
Thanks in advance.
Suppose;

Post by Suppose; »

Well, I don't know if it will help or not, but I know lemon juice is a wonderful thing. If you can drink some (maybe with honey) it might help to clean your system. I would do it on a regular basis.

This is just one suggestion...
Hope you feel better. My best thoughts will be with you.
nhh

Post by nhh »

Thanks suppose, Fortunately I really like lemon juice so it won't be hard to include more of it in my diet. :)
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Dear nhh, (It's a good thing that Hedge approved your account because I would have deleted an account with a name like "nhh")

Have you ever heard of the mind-body connection? My belief is that much (if not all) of the illness we suffer from is created by our thoughts. By this line of thinking, in order to be well you would want to only use health-affirming thoughts and words. So instead of saying, "I have the worst immune system" and "I have not had a time when I was totally healthy", you would say, "I am always healthy and happy" and "Every time some illness is 'going around' I'm able to somehow avoid catching it. I just always manage to stay healthy." You could try thanking the God and Goddess each day for your healthy body.

Here is a website I found that I think can help you:
http://www.xubera.com/

Many enlightened people believe that we create our own realities and that that includes health and sickness. If you study mind power you will start to understand how you may be creating this reality and how you can make the appropriate changes in your thoughts and beliefs so that you can create a new, happier, healthier reality for yourself.

I wish you much health and happiness!

As for your screenname, the only reason I bring it up is because I get about 100 or so new members on the forum every day, but 99 of those are spammers. They always have nonsense names like Thinowor and Hersothicincino (I made those up) so it's usually easy to tell the spammers from the real pagans who want to join. The pagans usually have names like Crystal Rivers and Wendy Witch. Your name would have likely been deleted as a spammer since it doesn't look like a pagan or real name to me. I read your intro and saw that it does have a meaning. I simply have never seen it before.

Bright Blessings,
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Dear nhh,

I found this thread about self-healing that I thought might be helpful to you.

http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/f ... 3149#73149

Love and light,
nhh

Post by nhh »

Many thankyous and blessings to you .
I shall closely study the site. :)
Hehe.. I know egyptian transliteration never actually looks like words. I thought about that after making the account. But then I decided if my account wasn't approved I would just make a new one under my magical alias of Verita meaning truth. I should have thought about it more first. I might go back to my introduction and explain more about why I chose the name.
XXX
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

You're welcome! That's a pretty avatar (the butterflies, in case you change it.)

Your name is fine. I just wish I knew how to explain to people the issue about choosing a name. I've tried to change the registration page to explain it but the page ends up not working at all when I make changes to it. Oh well.

Bright Blessings,
rootinoil

Re: Sick of being sick!

Post by rootinoil »

it's amazing how many people on this forum are needing healing from an illness. I'm happy that people are actually reaching out for help instead of carrying the burden alone. I recommend that you look at these two places for help http://www.curiouscurandera.com and http://www.likecure.com I hope you find the help you re looking for. also keep your spirits high since it helps the body to heal.

nhh wrote:I have the worst immune system and as a result for the last few years I have not had a time where I have been totally healthy. I have had blood tests to see if there is an underlying cause and they all came back negitive. At the moment, Fortunately I'm not too bad as all I have is a cold. If anyone has any ideas on what I could do to boost my immune system I would really appreciate it. I'm running out of ideas.
Thanks in advance.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”