an awful dream

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
SugarCharmz
Location: Dancing with the sugarplums in the chocolate river.

an awful dream

Post by SugarCharmz »

Last night, I had a dream that I was pet-sitting for people. All of my clients would bring in their pets for day-care, and I would take care of them. They were all dogs. A while into the dream, a lady in a limousine drove up and dropped off her chihuahua/Brussels Griffon mix (tiny little thing), who looked in a drastic state of shock. I had to take extra care of that little one, because it could get hurt so easily. Some how, in the dream, it disappeared.

I can't remember what was in the middle, but later in the dream, I was at an art gallery at night. There was a party with a few things on sale in the gallery. There was a lot of Arabic-looking pieces of art in there, and on a table, there were books on Arabic cloth design as well.
Across the sidewalk was the other Arts building where there are dance and other classes held. There were no classes in session because it was very late at night, but I had to go the front door of that building so my dad could drop something off.
Across the street from the entrance was another pet-sitting business. My doggie woggie was in there. Before my eyes, the doors open and dogs were running everywhere. Because I knew how it felt when the dogs accidentally got out, I called on the the dogs too me and grabbed its collar to lead it back to the house. As I was taking the dog there, a girl ran by me. In her left hand, he was holding a leash and leading a dog, and in her other hand, she was holding my doggie OFF the ground by the collar. My dog was in some kind of petrified, frozen state because his legs were sticking out even though he was being held by the neck. I only got a glimpse of the girl because she ran so fast. I took the dog that I was leading to the front door of the pet-sitting business. I opened the screen door, and these two dogs that were inside started fighting. Another girl was in there, and she tried to get them apart, but she ended up getting BOTH of her hands and fore-arms chewed off!! Everything was just in utter dog-chaos!!!

What's strange is, I LOVE dogs! When I woke up that morning, i felt kind of strange playing with my own doggie, despite the fact that i love and trust my doggie.

Anyway, i know this is a SUPER long post, but can anybody help me figure out what this bad-dream means?
~*~Angi~*~

~*~*~*~*~
"There is no greatness where there is not simplicity, goodness, and truth." ~Leo Tolstoy
~*~*~*~*~
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

It sounds like someone has confided a secret to you and you feel torn between keeping this confidence and telling someone else?

If you don't keep this confidence then it will cause someone (not you) great harm.
SugarCharmz

Post by SugarCharmz »

Wow. I didn't even think of that. Hmm.. I'm trying to think of something that's been confided to me lately.

I know there's been something that I've been afraid of lately, but I'm unsure of what, and why. Hmmm...
~*~Angi~*~

~*~*~*~*~
"There is no greatness where there is not simplicity, goodness, and truth." ~Leo Tolstoy
~*~*~*~*~
nini

Post by nini »

Do you have a friend who is in trouble? depressed? are you tired of baby-sitting him/her and you're helping him out by trying to look for new opportunity which is almost always being taken by others?

just a hunch really...you're dream is quite long and it seems that you tried to sleep again just to see the continuation of it.... :lol:
If you haven't the strength to impose your own terms upon life, you must accept the terms it offers you. - TS Elliot
SugarCharmz

Post by SugarCharmz »

Do you have a friend who is in trouble? depressed? are you tired of baby-sitting him/her and you're helping him out by trying to look for new opportunity which is almost always being taken by others?

just a hunch really...you're dream is quite long and it seems that you tried to sleep again just to see the continuation of it....
Well, i slept then woke up in the middle of the night, then went back to sleep again and had another dream that I can not remember very well at all before the dream about the dogs chewing the lady's arms off.

Now that a couple of nights have passed, I keep having dreams about tragedies, mostly starting with, or about dogs. Starring MY dog! Now that I'm thinking about it, whenever I'd have an extremely vivid dream that's purpose is to tell me something, there's usually a dog in it. I'm going to be researching it.

Thanks for your ideas. :D And if anybody else has any ideas, I'd love to hear them. :) Thanks.
~*~Angi~*~

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”