Re: Non-ingredients/materials Spells

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Do you know a way to work magic or spells without accoutrements, one might ask?
Sure do... & it works too. I call it - Think It, Feel It, Say It, Let It Go

1. Center yourself, pull power on the breath to your belly & imagine a circle of energy swirling gently around you in an upward spiral of light.
2. Think of your intent & feed the thought into the spiral
3. Imagine the goal as already done & feel the satisfaction it gives you; feed the feeling into the spiral
4. State your intent 3 times in positive, present-tense phrases "I have" vs I want; don't speak what you don't want. Feed the spiraling circle.
5. Gather your power &, in one push 👊🏼, send the spiral into the ethers. Let it go & forget about it.

Or similarly, make a psi ball between your 🙏🏼 hands, think it, feel it, say it & release it like a balloon 🎈

. Write 1-2 word intent on the wind with a wet finger & project it
. Tie a knot in your sock to hold an intent, charge it & then untie it to release the power & wear the sock
. Chant rhymes of your intent whenever doing some repetitive task; walking adds rhythm
. 😘 blow a kiss to the Full Moon then state your wish
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

You may find yourself in the woods and have a spontaneous need to do ritual or cast spell.
What do you do when you have none of your regular tools with you?
Like no ingredients... to all natural in a pinch kind of ingredients?
The twigs, branches, stones, leaves, flowers, dirt, acorns, or other seeds are your friends!
It can be a rather fun puzzle for the witchy to seek out the items you might correspond to the elements and directions, what might represent your divine connections to a God, Goddess or guide? Maybe a stack of stones?
Find a stick for a temporary wand, arrange some pebbles in a star pattern, discover a feather from our flying friends, a lush green leaf is full of moisture, ha! do you see your fill-ins for, Fire, Earth, Air, Water? (respectively)
For a quick spell;
You can draw patterns on the ground then sweep with a leafy branch it to release a spell, weave grass or other plants into shapes or wreaths and hang in trees to do their work. Arrange some flower heads on the ground in a smiley face for quick affirmation spell! Blow a dandelion to release a spoken spell.
it's Nature, get creative :flyingwitch:
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Ellis Asher

Re: Re: Non-ingredients/materials Spells

Post by Ellis Asher »

Being in the woods is my safe space. I will certainly think of ways to honor nature, the elements, the elements and also you Firebird in thanks.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”