Everyone Is Psychic

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Zero_TheBenevolent

Everyone Is Psychic

Post by Zero_TheBenevolent »

i got this book from the library a while back, Everyone is Psychic: The Edgar Cayce Way (to Unlock Your Own Hidden Psychic Ability for a Richer, More Rewarding Life), by Elizabeth Fuller (foreword by Charles Thomas Cayce, Edgar's son). i couldn't put it down. it was all based on the teachings of Edgar Cayce. if you're looking for a good book, here's where you could start. i should pick up some by Edgar Cayce himself the next time i'm at a bookstore
Tigerlily*

Post by Tigerlily* »

I,myself have read a book or two about or written by Cayce,and I find his teachings and methods very helpful to myself.

In one book he was talking about Revelation in the bible,and he was saying that it basically wasnt the end of the world,but the end of your way of thinking.I guess another form of yourself,or something along those lines.I cant remember exactly,it was awhile ago that I read it.But it did make alot of sense.Kind of like the end of the old you and the beginning of a new.Trying to make you more connected to Spirit and understanding yourself better,the spiritual you.

Just thought I would share in this discussion,I am very interested in his work and teachings.

Many blessings!
Zero_TheBenevolent

Post by Zero_TheBenevolent »

prophecies like that, some people who know of it might try to be contrary to prove it wrong, so they don't actually look in to their own enlightenment, and even deny it. the point is, i believe (tho i'm only 19 and not very philosophical, tho i'm trying), to let go of the negativity you hold or such beliefs that may hinder your "new way of thinking".

anyway, i could probably say a bit more, but i'm knackered and not exactly thinking to my highest potential (lol).

Blessings,
Zero

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”