employment spell needed! (or a spell to ace an interview)

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
stormer89

employment spell needed! (or a spell to ace an interview)

Post by stormer89 »

i've been putting in applications at basically every buisness by my appartment and i have been calling employers every day and havent found anything since i got fired. its been a couple weeks and i could really use a good employment spell or chant that doesnt require too many hard to find supplies. i had one group interview but haven't heard anything back from them. about 3 places said they werent hiring right now. if anyone could help me out here that would be great. im one of those workaholic people without work, and its driving me crazy not having a job. im planing on calling more employers tomorrow, i just really hope i find something soon. i've tried snagajob, simply hired, and other sites like that with little to no results.
peace and love and blessed be
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
LUNAAMOR

Post by LUNAAMOR »

aww hun im sorry to hear that i will send you some really good energies to help you get more chances on getting hired and i will look if i can find something but also dont forget this ask the universe for what you want and the universe will give it to you ;) also dont forget to ask the gods
i will post back when i find something
"Light up the Darkness" Bob Marley
Peregrine

Post by Peregrine »

My husband and I are struggling very much too. He and I both suffered setbacks from the housing market as we both had worked at a building supplies company that serviced new home developments.

My husband can still work for locksmithing services, hoping there is one open. He got a call back the other day to schedule an interview for tomorrow. I got a pharmacy technician certification but no work experience in that field; I may have to just do some temping again in data entry like I did in the old days.
It's like walking down an empty street, listening to your own footsteps. But all you have to do is knock on any door and say, "If you'll let me in, I'll live the way you want me to live. And I'll think the way you want me to think." And all the blinds will go up, and all the doors will open, and you'll never feel lonely. Ever again.

~Henry Drummond, "Inherit the Wind" (1960)
[cherokeewind]

Post by [cherokeewind] »

Right now job opportunities are so scarce or you could say rare. I would suggest doing some readings on where to try...
Cherokeewind

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”