Astral Projection...

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
white_wolf

Astral Projection...

Post by white_wolf »

When I first Astral Projected I was attacked by a Being of some sort around 8ft tall. Does anyone have any Idea what this may have been?
nini

Post by nini »

maybe he is just one of those unseen spirit waiting for his turn to live by possessing other people's body or your spirit guide chasing you back to your physical body. did you try AP again? Is he/she still there?
If you haven't the strength to impose your own terms upon life, you must accept the terms it offers you. - TS Elliot
white_wolf

Post by white_wolf »

No, I haven't AP'd since then. I dont want to be attacked again and lose :)
nini

Post by nini »

that same thing happened to me. i used to perform AP for fun during my younger days until one day i saw a very old woman at my foot waiting for her turn and so i went back and never do it again. Now that i am old and wiser, no matter what i do, i simply cant...That is what they say " The mind is willing but the body is weak"
If you haven't the strength to impose your own terms upon life, you must accept the terms it offers you. - TS Elliot
white_wolf

Post by white_wolf »

Thanks Alot. If anyone has any advice on how to overcome this ill be very willing to take it :P
starfish

Post by starfish »

I can share with you some techniques on how to make a conducive for moving into the spirit realm, I myself have not yet tried but trust.
Its difficult to come to terms with such fear, having experianced myself the horrors of possesion and everything that accompanies the hunger and corruption. In these days the others continue adversley effecting our lives, to "bring us to our knees".
But then there are Angels :) our best friends.

keep the faith.

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”