Born Out of Time?

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
garagemonster

Post by garagemonster »

Gregory, Iam sorry but we all have a divine purpose, even if that purpose is to fertilize the ground. Iam sorry if I come off harsh but its true, not saying there was no truth to what you said, But life in its self is divine. Every one has a purpose much more than what you relize. As a young adult I was ready to end my life, If it had not been for someone I had met that day, at that time. Iwould not be here to day.
Sometimes we take for granted how much we really impact someone even the ones we really dont know. Dont get me wrong we will not all go down in the pages of a history book, But we will go down in someones, on that given day at that given time. pegasusflyinghigh as for felling born out of time. My only advice is use every detail in your life as a clue to find the real you. If it makes you happy chaces are theres a reason why.....
pegasusflyinghigh

Thank You.

Post by pegasusflyinghigh »

Thank you - I am trying hard to figure out things. I know how you feel about ending your life, and that is not an easy decision. I thought about it but I can't. It is true, someone always influences our lives and sometimes they don't realize just how much they do. And sometimes they save our life without even knowing it. Thank you again, and I am glad that one person made a difference in your life. :D

Blessings,

pegasusflyinghigh
gwenblackbird

Post by gwenblackbird »

Possibly you might feel like that because your soul is still very connected to your past life, whenever that time might have been.
You should look more into it you might have a past life or not, even if you don't think that you don't have one
pegasusflyinghigh

Thank You gwenblackbird

Post by pegasusflyinghigh »

I have thought of that also. I am working on that. If you have any suggestions, I am open to them.

Blessings,

pegasusflyinghigh
Mairte

Post by Mairte »

I have often felt this way though I dont really have a solid explaination for it. Sometimes it seems like one thing and sometimes another.Sigh.
Rifts
Banned Member

Post by Rifts »

The 60's suit me better.
Betts

Also born in wrong time and space

Post by Betts »

My story is long, so I will make it as short as I can. I'm 60, and have been depressed since I was 10 or so, I hate myself, poor, ugly, and just not ment to be here.

This is the part no one will believe, but it's very real to deal with and it hurt so darn bad, I can't cry to much more. I tape a band that I like, I've never since they,until that night. The lead singer was from a pasted life, he is 63 years old, so we done have a lot of time, we're from Greece, and the song he was singing was one I had ever heard and he sang several songs that talk to me. This is the first one I heard.

"I know you're out there somewhere, somewhere, somewhere
I know I'll find you somehow,somehow, somehow
And somehow I'll return to you again"

This song told me a story, I wish you could listen to it with a open mind.
Last month he was with 200 miles from me, I was in pain, cried, and as he move farther way, the better I got I cried less. But He's on his way back this way and each day is harder to deal with. I WOULD NOT or could not see him, as is a gentleman from England. And I'm just a ugly, stupid, country girl, with no class.

There other song he has wrote, and they also seem to talk to me. I just want to get this life over so we can be together again. As one song says " when the final curtain fall, and when I wake he we put his arms around me and tell me the truth." Sorry its long and stupid.
Travis Sanders

Post by Travis Sanders »

I would encourage you to read and study on Indigo child phenomena, this my explain things, as well as attain and read the book Earth Angels, by Doreen Virtue, especially the part about starpeople/starseeds. I think you will find some of the answers you are looking for...
winterelf86

Post by winterelf86 »

Pegasus, I know exactly how you feel. To me my home has and always will be ancient Rome. While this time has some advantages...it just doesn't feel right. I am very drawn to ancient Rome and ancient history in general. So I do feel I have lived before, I just wish I could go back :D
izzybit

Does this help, or relate t o your situation?

Post by izzybit »

Born wrong I’m not sure but I often find myself longing to be back. Back during a time I know for a fact I was not around for. I miss the sounds and the energy that was around me, I don’t have a clear memory but its an overwhelming pull towards anything related to the time period. Its sad because if you experience the same thing its like never really being at home. Your happy with your life but its not the same, You miss it like you would miss a loved one that passed on? I’m not sure if this is what your talking about but this is how I would relate to your situation. I’m so sorry you feel out of touch or not completely set in your current time.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”