Where can i find a spell that helps an inmate’s appeal win?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
babygirl

Where can i find a spell that helps an inmate’s appeal win?

Post by babygirl »

When I first met this man his aura captivated me. When I looked in his eyes, I saw my soul mate. Of course it wasn’t our time and he got himself into some trouble. He is now in prison in till 2013. Our paths have reunited, and his appeal is comming up. i want to encourage his release and bring him home. Any advice?!
kietero

Post by kietero »

If you know how to practice planetary magic, my suggestion is appealing to Mercury and Venus - Mercury to influence "business negotiations," which is pretty much along the lines of a parole hearing, and appeal to Venus/Aphrodite to carry that spell to your companion in jail. If you're truly soul mates, there should be no problems with Venus channeling that spell from Mercury along your link/bond.

Of course, this also carries with it a confirmation to yourself and you run many risks with your heart. But if you are totally sure this is the dude, then go for it!

Peace and Prosperity =)
babygirl

planetary magic!

Post by babygirl »

nope i dont practice it! but i just surfed the web and read alil into it, it strikes my intrist! is there a good book you could recomend? and thank you for your help!
kietero

Re: planetary magic!

Post by kietero »

babygirl wrote:nope i dont practice it! but i just surfed the web and read alil into it, it strikes my intrist! is there a good book you could recomend? and thank you for your help!
Yes, it's called "High Magic" and it includes details on planetary magic and things of that nature. It's a good book - I got it, and I use it - highly effective and highly recommended.[/url]
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Where can i find a spell that helps an inmates appeal win?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Win-in-Court is a Hoodoo spell - see instructions below.

Court Case oil (sells @ $8) is another fabulous conjure oil that can aid you in any court proceeding. It's often used to get the upper hand in the court room and allegedly can help you win your case. It is known to grant a desirable outcome for those who use it and is believed to encourage the judge to favor your case. It also has the ability to aid in you with your communication skills and can give your lawyer or legal team some leverage over it's competition. Court Case oil is a versatile blend. You can use it in any situation that involves a court hearing. You can even use it to aid someone else when used with an appropriate ritual. Made with Calendula, Sacred Bark, Little John, Poppy, Vetivert, Anise, Celadine,Master Root, Cinnamon and Solomon's Seal.

There are a number of ways you can use Court Case Oil. You can anoint it on your body prior to entering any court room or you can dab some on important documents and papers such as subpoenas, hearings, notices....etc. You can use it in the bath or put a little on a cotton ball and place it in your pocket when entering the courtroom. Anoint some on some Little John Root or on High John Root as a powerful talisman. Anoint your favorite good luck charm, place some on your altar or add some to a honey jar with the name of of the judge and your desired outcome.

If you wish to perform a some candle divination either get a dark blue or brown candle. Carve your name and the desire outcome into the candle with a needle. Anoint the candle with some court case oil pulling the oil up the candle towards the wick. Get an image of either Lady Justice (Santa Muerte) or the scales of Justice. If you are a fan of the Tarot, the Justice Card in the Major Arcana is also fabulous to use. Get a piece of parchment paper or velum (brown paper bag) and write your name, the name of the judge and the exact outcome you desire. Anoint your petition with some oil and than place your image directly on top of your petition. Place the candle in an appropriate candle holder and place it on a white plate. Put the plate over the image and your petition. Place the candle on the plate and visualize. When you feel ready, light the candle and say a prayer.

If you have been harmed and are innocent and have found yourself confronted with an array of legal issues, you may choose to use a Santa Muerte Candle. I suggest a brown, white or black one. A black Santa Muerte is particularly powerful when you have been a victim of a crime. If you are making a petition to Santa Muerte you may want to leave her an offering such as rum, baked goods such as cookies and cakes. She is also enjoys candy and any type of fresh flowers. Always place a fresh bowl of water out for her as well.

Reference:
https://artoftheroot.com/products/court ... al-matters

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”