Elements

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.
witch505

Elements

Post by witch505 »

Astrologically, I'm a fire sign.

But, I've been attracted to water since I could crawl.

I feel a great sense of... ease and calmness around water. I love the ocean and swimming, and I spend a great deal of time sitting at the pond in my backyard.

I know that each element is connected to one another. But, I was just curious to know if there was a definitive way of knowing which one is yours.
[HangedMan]

Post by [HangedMan] »

good question. i second that. i'm a fixed fire (leo), but i've always been called "a fish in the water" growing up. i loved to swim and being around water. however, i've always felt a connection to air. maybe that's the balance of the two? lol :)
WhisperedCandlelight

Post by WhisperedCandlelight »

Well im supposed to be an Earth(taurus) I feel very connected to all the elements but more connected to Water and Earth.
Im still exploring my elements though. But right now im with All elements
Gregory

Post by Gregory »

I found that I was strongly attracted to earth, then I started liking air,

I don't think we should just be limited to one, I find that earth and air are almost the same in their bond with me, while water and fire are there, but I feel a weaker pull to them.
refused

Re: Elements

Post by refused »

witch505 wrote:Astrologically, I'm a fire sign.

I feel a great sense of... ease and calmness around water. I love the ocean and swimming, and I spend a great deal of time sitting at the pond in my backyard.

I know that each element is connected to one another. But, I was just curious to know if there was a definitive way of knowing which one is yours.
hi i am new here, but i have read that the stars never stay the same, so saying your Astrologically might not be actually right. i know they have calenders for it, with years and such, might be wise to search around Google and see if its your right sign. oh and BTW there 13 not just 12 zodiac's.
Rifts
Banned Member

Post by Rifts »

I find myself attracted to Fire and Metal.
[new_witch]

Post by [new_witch] »

i feel close to earth
knowledge is my aim.
kuotetsu

Post by kuotetsu »

Well, I'm a capricorn (earth sign) and I'm quite attracted to air and fire..

My moon (emotions) is on gemini (Air) and my ascendant is in Leo (Fire) maybe that's why i;m attracted to it..

Perhaps some of you have water signs on their chart.. We all don't contain a single element... It varies from every person..

As the body comprises of 5 elements: The Air we breathe, Fire which gives us warmth, Water as our blood and inner fluids, Earth as our tangible body parts, and Spirit which maintains our life..

or Perhaps, the element we're attracted to are also the elements that are lacking to us.. I lack air , a bit of fire , and water.
ariel-stuart

Post by ariel-stuart »

I found my element (air) just by feeling. I like the other elements too but not the the same as air. When I feel wind in my face or I know a wind storm is coming, I feel as if I am about to expolde. It is a very powerful feeling. And I feel it through the depth of my soul. It just feels... right.
cmorel02

Post by cmorel02 »

is this normal? I'm a fixed fire sighn(leo) but I am extreamly attracted to water. I adore it. But I also have a sort of fear of it. Anyone?
seawitch Artist

Post by seawitch Artist »

witch505 wrote:Astrologically, I'm a fire sign.

Now that makes two of us for a start!

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”