Welcome! *Rules for this forum section*

Lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, and transgender discussion and questions.
Moon_Stone

Welcome! *Rules for this forum section*

Post by Moon_Stone »

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss
~

Hello! I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to all those who may be browsing this forum: I'm Jen (MoonStone), the newly-appointed moderator of this thread. I can also be found on the Dream Interpretation thread and Animals/Familiars, etc. thread. I've been around this board quite a long time and am looking forward to getting to you all of you.

As this is a sensitive subject we're all discussing here, I want to start by saying that any intolerance-type remarks or harassment of any kind will not be tolerated here. This is a place to be free, express freely, discuss freely, and be free of the harassment of the outside world. If you are a person who feels it's their moral, religious, or other "duty" to convert those who don't believe the same way that you do, this is not the place for you. We respect your rights as an individual and we respect the freedom you have to speak your mind, but please, do not leave any comments meant to be openly against homosexuality, transgendered persons, or anything of that nature, here. We won't seek you out to hurt you; please respect the rest of us and extend the same courtesy here.

That said, I just wanted to let you know that I'm here, for any of you. I know how hard the GLBT existence can be for some, and I want everyone to know that if ever needed, I'll be here to listen, understand, and help if I can. Feel free to PM me anytime, and please remember that you're not alone.

~
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path, and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Blessed Be,
MoonStone
Mika_03

Post by Mika_03 »

Hey MoonStone!

I'm so sorry I should have read your topic before I posted my own..
I have worked with alot of GLBT youth in my community and offer my assistance if you need it in helping others who are going through situations. I already posted this in this thread, I just didn't want it to seem like I'm 'stealing the thunder' so to speak.

I think it's awesome people like you offer your help to the GLBT community in this way.. it is in part why I joined this forum, so thank you!

Brightest Blessings,
Michael
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

No worries, Michael- this part of the board is sort of "dead" in comparison anyway, so post as many posts as you'd like... please! :28:

Thanks for the compliments too- and thank you even more for what you're offering to do for the forum members as well. It's a tough road to walk down, and the more friends that can walk along with you, the better!

Bright Blessings!

~Moonstone

Return to “LGBT Chat and Concerns”