been more psychiclly intune...

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
stormer89

been more psychiclly intune...

Post by stormer89 »

so i think ive been a lot more phychichlly intuned latley.
i was thinkin about my ex the other day at work and i had a feeling i was gonna see someone from his fam that day and then a lil bit later i saw his dad and brother. then the other morning i wake up from a dream about a friend of mine and his b!tch of a girlfriend then i run into them at walmart. also i was walkin home from work yesterday and walked past some dude on a bike and after that i got this rush of powerful positive emotion. it was cool. i dunno things like this keep hapenin to me latley its a lil weird but still cool at the same time. just thought i'd share.
blessed be
peace and love and blessed be
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
Pixie 89

Re: been more psychiclly intune...

Post by Pixie 89 »

stormer89 wrote:so i think ive been a lot more phychichlly intuned latley.
i was thinkin about my ex the other day at work and i had a feeling i was gonna see someone from his fam that day and then a lil bit later i saw his dad and brother. then the other morning i wake up from a dream about a friend of mine and his b!tch of a girlfriend then i run into them at walmart. also i was walkin home from work yesterday and walked past some dude on a bike and after that i got this rush of powerful positive emotion. it was cool. i dunno things like this keep hapenin to me latley its a lil weird but still cool at the same time. just thought i'd share.
blessed be

Wow thats some interesting stuff, there and yet a little weird
at the same time. I'd say.
Yours truly,
*Pixie*

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”