Seeing 666s everywhere

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
thasme

Post by thasme »

Jo.A wrote:wow :shock: thanks for the warning on the 11:11 something kinda like that happened to me, can you explain it a lil bit more?

today I saw three times in a row the number 11 I thought it was a signal for something but I never make any noise about it.
In Numerology there are 1 thru 9, all numbers break down to a single number with a meaning.
ok, I would interpet this myself as just like you said a signal. so let's break it down. if you saw this 3 x in a row, then 11,11,11 would be (6)
(add the numbers to single) The number 11 it'self is a (2) the "Mediator"
So maybe right now in your life you feel as though your are having to be Just that.. a Mediator, To your Family/ Friends (6).... (2) is also a very psychic number so listen to your Dreams. They maybe Trying to tell you something important. Becareful not to let Others drain you with there problems, You can be Helpful to Family/ Friends but do not scarefice yourself in the prosess. (6) Take care of YOU, so you can continue to Love and Care for Others.

I hope this has helped....... Have a Great day and Stay Open!
KNOW it NOW and you have WON...
Jo.A

Post by Jo.A »

right... maybe it's not all exactly like that but yeah... I feel something kinda what you say, thanks for the explanation... I feel a little bit relief now.....
Golden Light
Pixie 89

Post by Pixie 89 »

I have another question to ask, what does it mean to see
the number 5? Like on my b-day I saw the number 5 alot.
<< It was werid..
Yours truly,
*Pixie*

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”