Seeing 666s everywhere

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Versus

Seeing 666s everywhere

Post by Versus »

Err hey there everyone. I've been registered but I seem to have forgotten that I had been registered here for some time so err.. sorry><

Over the past few days I've been seeing awfully a lot of triple 666s(sometimes more) everywhere and I'm really worried about being cursed or haunted by something. I've taken a personality test and it came out personality number 6 with 3 sections sitting on 60%s, I've played some video games and I often get 666s scores. I haven't done anything in relation to summoning spirits or disrespect them and I'm not sure if something's really out to get me for a reason or it's a spiritual message. If anyone could shed some light or provide some information on this situation it would be very helpful.

Thanks for your time.

Versus
blssdpoet

Post by blssdpoet »

Hi Versus,
The 666's that you are seeing are your Spirit Guides way of trying to communicate with you. Your SG wants you to know that you are out of balance and you need to center and ground yourself immediately. Please take heed to these messages and do what you need to get back in balance, before he/she needs to take more drastic messures to get your attention!

I really do speak from experience...I did not listen to the messages my SP was communicating to me and he ended up have to make me fall and dislocate my right shoulder so I would slow down and pay attention to him. He tripped me down my front steps! But it got my attention!
Gregory

Post by Gregory »

or you could just be seeing 666 because its a number that would stand out in our minds more then 574 or 029 or even 997.

I wonder how often you see the number 62, and never really pay it any notice.

Also its hard to say that its a spirit or guide trying to contact you, unless you've asked a spirit to provide clues, and such in yoru everyday life, then there is no way to tell if its not just random chance, or familiarity with the number, as i mentioned above.

If you want to know if a guide is contacting you, ask in a prayer or mental shout out, for it to present itself to you in the form of an animal either in real life, or in a dream. THEN you start looking for clues, etc, like the appearance of the same number over and over again.

hope that helps

cheers

Gregory.
blssdpoet

Post by blssdpoet »

I certainly understand what you are saying Gregory, however...please don't rule out that this IS how the Spirit Guide may be trying to contact or make communication. We don't have to ask for it to receive it. I would agree that if confirmation is needed, then Versus should ask for it.

When I first started seeing numbers, I thought nothing of it and dismissed it for MONTHS. They were always the same numbers. I have not always believed in Spirit Guides and this numerology stuff, but my intuition has grown by leaps and bounds since I started paying attention. If Versus IS NOTICING the numbers...there is a purpose.

And as for how many people see different numbers other then straight patterns, the answer to that question is plenty. I am the only one in my circle who regularly gets communication with plain patterned numbers. My daughter for instance will see numbers that somehow have a relationship to each other. Hers talks to her with Palindromes. My friend's spirit guide talks to her with only odd numbers. WHY?? Because this IS what catches their attention. This is what speaks to them. You should not be so quick to discount the power of our Guides. They know how to speak to us best.
Lucidity

Post by Lucidity »

Hi Versus,
I agree with Gregory. 666 is really just another number that people have wrongly associated with something bad. It mite be your spirit guide or another spirit trying to contact you. If so, they are probably using this number because they know you will notice. Try meditating and asking your spirit guide to give you a clearer hint if thats what they're trying to do. Whatever it is do not think that anything bad is happening just because you notice the number 666 appearing randomly. It's just something that people decided was a sign of evil, and I personly just see it as another number no more important that 158 or any other one. Hope I helped.

Lucidity
Gregory

Post by Gregory »

noticing signs are important, but intrepreting signs out of context, or seeing things that mean nothing, and acting on them can lead to bad results,

thats all I'm saying, use common sense and you'll be fine.
Water Centaur

Post by Water Centaur »

I really do speak from experience...I did not listen to the messages my SP was communicating to me and he ended up have to make me fall and dislocate my right shoulder so I would slow down and pay attention to him. He tripped me down my front steps! But it got my attention!
I mean no disrespect, but why would a spirit guide hurt you? I thought that was against everything they stood for?

[/quote]
Ethaerian

Post by Ethaerian »

Every guide is different, different reasonings, thoughts process and motivations and most importantly different personalities. There is no code they work by or no union they work for.

Sometimes they go to lengths to get your attention if you are excessively blissfully ignorant.
blssdpoet

Post by blssdpoet »

Ethaerian wrote:
Sometimes they go to lengths to get your attention if you are excessively blissfully ignorant.
As in my case...I certainly was :)

I was only trying to say that if that was what it took to get Versus' attention...that's what the Guide would use. Simple. They will speak to us however it is that we will understand best.

Thanks Ethaerian...
blssdpoet

Post by blssdpoet »

Water Centaur wrote:
I mean no disrespect, but why would a spirit guide hurt you? I thought that was against everything they stood for?
[/quote]

He did what he needed to do to get my attention at that point in my life. I had seen the messages EVERYWHERE and kept dismissing them. He did what he had to do to get me back on the right track. That is my belief, though I did not think it at the time and I surely did not find humor in it, when I think of it now....it was actually quite resourceful and he was kind enough to wait until I was fully covered by insurance for 2 weeks :)

Perhaps I believe differently then most, as it appears even in this forum...but everything truly does happen for a reason. Even seeing a repeat of numbers.
[Silver Dove]

Post by [Silver Dove] »

Hello Versus,

I know you posted this a while back, but I thought this could help....
I am sure you are not cursed or haunted...I think this is a message of a sort....perhaps on the days or times you see 666...you are probably focused too much on material things or matters; so it's a way of your innerself or angel guide or spirit guide, to tell you to shifft your focus on more spiritually fulfilling matters. Your soul is probably looking for spiritual fulfillment and perhaps you are looking for that fulfillment in wrong places. Meditation is certainly useful to figure out what you need spiritually. I hope this helps & sheds some light on your concern.
May love, peace & hope always be with you. Blessed Be!

Silver Dove
aradi

Post by aradi »

I'd Have to agree with Gregory and Lucidity

your just being scared thats all

6 is still just a number

you should see the number that i get
[Silver Dove]

Post by [Silver Dove] »

Aradi,

Now that you have me all curious, what is the number you see, if you don't mind me asking.

Thanks
May love, peace & hope always be with you. Blessed Be!

Silver Dove
aradi

Post by aradi »

I get symmetric number or numbers like 10000 or 16999 something like that

what i realy dont get is that this forum is supposedly about magic and it doesn't even mention any thing about ghosts or spirits or even for the matter Summoning or spell craft

check my other post the ones i did today and pm me to talk
blackwavy

Post by blackwavy »

Sometimes people think its a coincidence seeing triple of the same number.
Some people don't. I read that 666 is associate with the material world. People think its the number of the devil. Believe me if it where, your life wouldn't be the same. One day this week, I saw 333 2 or 3 times. I often see 11:11, or other numbers followed by 11 on my clock, which is set 11 minutes ahead of the actual time...

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”