Seeing 666s everywhere

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
blackwavy

Post by blackwavy »

666 is misrepresented amongst many people. What the digits mean is a connection to the material world. It also said to represent the space between earth and the spiritual. Those numbers coming at you is a reminder that you focus to much on the what you see around you--the physical--which is material. Get spiritual.

333 is the number of the ascended masters contacting you.

444 is the number that the angels and spirits communicate to you, for reassurance.

That's all on spirit communication.
Pixie 89

Post by Pixie 89 »

<small>Hmm, and here I thought that the numbers 666
meant something Satantic*Don't know how, you spell that..?*
Yours truly,
*Pixie*
blackwavy

Post by blackwavy »

Pixie 89 wrote:<small>Hmm, and here I thought that the numbers 666
meant something Satantic*Don't know how, you spell that..?*
In the Bible it is. but in reality it's not. Seeing 666, Hell isn't going to rain on your head; its not a curse. The true representation is in numerology.
Pixie 89

Post by Pixie 89 »

OOH. But why does the bible say that? :/
Yours truly,
*Pixie*
blackwavy

Post by blackwavy »

Pixie 89 wrote:OOH. But why does the bible say that? :/
I don't know...? Maybe you should research on it. I've read 666 in the bible.
They speak of Hell several times in the Bible. They associate it with Satan- the number of the beast, but its not.

Book of Revelation - 13:17-18
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

here's what the bible says on it Revelations C13 V18 Wisdom is needed to understand this. Let the one who has understanding solve the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is 666. The translation I have gives a note that some manuscripts read 616.
blackwavy

Post by blackwavy »

Melindrose wrote:here's what the bible says on it Revelations C13 V18 Wisdom is needed to understand this. Let the one who has understanding solve the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is 666. The translation I have gives a note that some manuscripts read 616.
The New Testament recorded information, some true and some not.

As you know the Roman Empire conquered the majority of Europe and as far as middle east (a part), including Israel, where the Herbrews lived. At the time, they spoke against an Emperor named Nero. He was vindictive, ruthless and arrogant emperor. That number 666 is a code for Nero. That was recorded in the bible. So, Nero was considered the Beast.

How they came up with code (666) was by counting the letters of his name using their way of numerology. The Hebrews wrote in Aramaic.
Jo.A

Post by Jo.A »

If your fear is because what you read on the Holy Bible that the 666 is the number of the "beast" don't worry, what the Bible means or at least what I get is that 666 refers to people who gets stuck, people who doesn't work to go ahed with their problems or lives. Don't worry by see the number. What I say is not the real deal, but it's a way to see easy things. :wink:
Golden Light
blackwavy

Post by blackwavy »

Jo.A wrote:If your fear is because what you read on the Holy Bible that the 666 is the number of the "beast" don't worry, what the Bible means or at least what I get is that 666 refers to people who gets stuck, people who doesn't work to go ahed with their problems or lives. Don't worry by see the number. What I say is not the real deal, but it's a way to see easy things. :wink:
Yes, you are right. That's what most people believe. Some of the 'truths' in the bible are indeed fabricated. I don't usually refer to the King James Bible because it has been tarnished. About the number, yes, there is nothing to be afraid. I like to bring light to misconceptions and superstitions. It's not all that bad to see the number. In fact, as I before, I reference to numerology.

Its not a curse. It's funny how people follow what others believe and not search for TRUTH themselves.

Boooooo...
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

hey I was just putting that in so people would have a fairly accurate quote from the "scriptures" I have no problem with the number 666. I just wanted people to be clear as to what the majority of the translations will say.
Godsmack

Post by Godsmack »

I think this is really interesting. I haven't really encountered my spirit guide, but perhaps they have already tried; I may have not noticed. As for the number 666, it definitely is not an evil number(unless you are Christian, of course). If you are looking at it from a Pagan point-of-view, then it actually is a male number. I believe it is the ultimate male number. 777, on the other hand, is a female number. I don't know too much about what they mean, but that is a little something I learned about them, superficially.
thasme

Post by thasme »

From what I have Learned through Numerology When you see repeting numbers it is as Some have already said a way for the Cosmo's to talk to you. When you see 666 they are telling you " Hey, you need to take care of yourself, your loved ones, kids , pet's, family, and Job" "If you need help don't be afraid to ask for it." 6 is the number for nurturing.

Someone had posted they often see 11:11
11:11 is a powerful time, it is when the cosmo's are Open, it is the Yes to all answers, so be positive. When you see this on a clock, then right then Affirm for what you are wanting in life. say it the entire min. " The Loan will go throught at the bank", "I will beat this addiction to Smoking" or "My Son will pass the 8th grade" the answer is YES, YES it will happen. Just rember to stay away from Negitive, example "I'll never loose all this weight" because "Yes" you will Never loose the weight. Get the drift?

You All have a good one................
KNOW it NOW and you have WON...
Jo.A

Post by Jo.A »

wow :shock: thanks for the warning on the 11:11 something kinda like that happened to me, can you explain it a lil bit more?

today I saw three times in a row the number 11 I thought it was a signal for something but I never make any noise about it.
Golden Light
Pixie 89

Post by Pixie 89 »

Question! What happens when you see the numbers 9999? O.o
Yours truly,
*Pixie*
thasme

Post by thasme »

9 is saying to let go of some old pain maybe as far back as your childhood. Share your responsibilities, Instead of taking on the eintire burden yourself. Let others Know what your needs are so they can Give back to you.

9 is the Humanitarian.
KNOW it NOW and you have WON...

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”