crystal ball gazing

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
wildstonefox

crystal ball gazing

Post by wildstonefox »

my grandmother gave me a crystal ball and I was wondering what I should do with it.
She tells fortunes and reads palms for a living in brazil. Apparently she used to use it in her workings. Its so heavy and has a beautiful metal place holder with hand crafted dragons. Im not sure, she sent it back with my mother and told her she wanted me to have it. I dont know what else to say except for yeahh does anyone else use a crystal ball???
Ethaerian

Post by Ethaerian »

Scrying is both simple and complex at the same time. Look deep within the ball and lose yourself right at the centre. You have to allow your consciousness to shift and slip unperturbed.

If all else fails, try lighting a candle behind it so it captures the flickering light, that addition can help struggling practicers.

Do some research into other scrying practice and see what you turn up with.
Witch13
Banned Member

f

Post by Witch13 »

if she send it to you maybe she knew you are the balls partner sort of, u know destined to have it.

Return to “General Divination”