Can this be empathy?

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Balor's Eye

Can this be empathy?

Post by Balor's Eye »

Yesterday I had some drama in my group of best friends, lack of trust, gossip, guy problems; all that good stuff :? When i got home i had a really good cry about it to get all the stress and negativity out.

But today sitting in the lunchroom I was pretty calm and at ease and acting like nothing had happened the day before. Until one of my friends who wasnt talking to me came to lunch, a couple minutes passed and across from me my friend, that was involved in the drama but still decided to remain friends with me(lets call her Katie) is EXTREMELY quiet. I look at her and ask her, "Whats wrong Katie"?
"Nothing my stomach hurts a bit". At that moment I knew she was lieing and that something else was bothering her, when suddenly I get really sad,confused,hurt, and i lose my apetite. I knew the emotions werent mine because i was calmed a second ago and eating my fries.

I couldnt tell the difference between my emotions and the ones i suddenly started feeling.

Even though im a Pisces and am suppose to be emotional, ive done a really good job of hiding my emotions, i dont like feeling vulnerable. :oops:

So maybe the cry I had yesterday triggered the empathy?
I dont know maybe im wrong and maybe the emotions were mine but i doubt it....
_Balor.
Add this myspace for everyone interested in Witchcraft!
Its new and made by me! An amateur :]
[url]http://www.myspace.com/magickalgarden[/url]

Better to light a candle than
curse the darkness.
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

I think it's quite possible you were picking up on your friend's feelings yesterday, Balor. I believe everyone has a little bit of an empathic tendency within them... and this is especially true in close-knit groups. It's frequently seen in spouses, siblings, between friends, parents and their children, etc. It wouldn't be the least bit surprising for you to have been picking up on "Katie's" feelings that day.

Not only that, I'm not sure how old you are, but the 30-something'ers are apparently one of the last non-Indigo/immediately-perceptive generations born. If you're not 30ish (give or take a few years), you may naturally fall into that category of an Indigo child/highly perceptive. We 30+/30'ers do have tendencies and proclivities toward empathy, intuition and many other abilities present, but having those abilities in-born and immediately available has actually become commonplace in the generations born after ours. It's said that the more these generations progress with the birth of a newer generation, the more these qualities are growing in each successive generation.

Cool stuff! :28:

~BB~
Karl

Post by Karl »

Seems genetically-connected to me... the sensitivity toward the universal forces are being developed with each generation... with each bloodline being passed down the sensitivity grows accordingly.
Balor's Eye

Post by Balor's Eye »

Well im no where NEAR my 30's, Im only 16 :roll:
_Balor.

curse the darkness.
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Balor- what I was saying was that if you're not around thirty-ish, it's highly likely that you have inborn tendencies that we older folk do not. (Well, it's probably there in a lot of us "old people", but we have to work harder to get at it.)

Anyhow, like Karl said too, each successive generation & bloodline passed down is becoming more naturally perceptive.

You may want to read over some of the posts in the Indigo/Rainbow Children section of the forum- there might be something there that rings true for you. :28: (Specifically the Indigo posts.)

Bright Blessings!
Balor's Eye

Post by Balor's Eye »

Ohhhh sure i will no problem! I'll check it out
_Balor.

curse the darkness.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”