I think I'm an Empath, but something else too.

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
deltachange

I think I'm an Empath, but something else too.

Post by deltachange »

Hi guys. First off, I am deltachange or Bryse. Secondly, I am an empath. I am extremely sensitive to others emotions, and can read them very easily. Also, I have slight telepathic abilities, and with those that I am close to, I can almost read their minds. However, I have a talent that I have not heard talked about in forums before. I am a strong natural shielder, and can cast my shields onto other people. Also, I am told that my presence has a dulling effect on emotional energy. The strange part of my talent is that I was able to cast a shield over one hundred miles. I confirmed this with a friend who verified what parts of her body I was shielding, with 100% accuracy, even when I didn't say anything.
The other weird talent that I have is the ability to "tap into" other peoples energy, as long as I am familiar with it. I can do this to the point of telling someone where a charger they were looking for is, and telling exactly how they are positioned. I have never heard of these abilities, and was wondering if they are normal, or if I have been given a rare gift.

All feedback is appreciated. Thanks, Bryse
[HangedMan]

Post by [HangedMan] »

wow, that's pretty cool stuff, bryse. i dunno... sounds rare to me! or maybe it's some sort of telepathic/empathy thing. i dunno. but what do you mean by shielding your friend? and how did she know she was being shielded? it sounds quite fascinating.
deltachange

Post by deltachange »

What I meant by shielding my friend is literally throwing a shield, the same kind I have when I do energy work, and having it protect her instead of me. I would selectively shield only certain parts of her body, for instance, her left arm, or her head. She can feel shields, and told me where I was shielding, with absolute accuracy, without me giving any hints whatsoever. Thanks for the feedback.
Balor's Eye

Post by Balor's Eye »

So your able to shield others as well , thats pretty cool. Not to sound like a loser :roll: but its the same thing that Bella can do in Breaking Dawn from the twilight series. She's able to shield other people as well as herself from attacks you could say. This gift would be handy against pyschic attacks.
In the book they call it exactly what is it, shielding or a shielder I guess that what you are? I think its pretty cool, lucky you! :wink:
_Balor.
Add this myspace for everyone interested in Witchcraft!
Its new and made by me! An amateur :]
[url]http://www.myspace.com/magickalgarden[/url]

Better to light a candle than
curse the darkness.
gwenblackbird

Post by gwenblackbird »

Yeah, I'd agree with Balor. Whatever it is, consider yourself very lucky to have a gift like that, just use it wisely I suppose.
deltachange

Post by deltachange »

I absolutely will. I believe that the threefold rule exists, and I believe in Karma. I generally don't use that ability much, except I am always shielding myself, because I am very sensitive to energy. Me and my friend were just talking on the phone, and decided to experiment.

Bryse
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Natural shielder

Post by Release.the.bats »

I can shield others as well. But shielding someone who is farther away is harder for me. It takes more energy, so I generally just give them an object with a protection spell and tell them to keep it with them.
I can shield things like entire buildings and people if they aren't too far away.
I can also identify where people are, if I know their energy.
People show up with different glowing colors(not exactly an aura) when I concentrate. So the person i'm looking for glows red and everyone else dosen't glow, or they glow blue. I am generally good at finding people because of this, only it can take me a while before I can tell you where they are. I generally just 'know' unconsciously, and go to them.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”