G'day. I am just wondering.Anew section for Ouijaboard use.

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Gordon

G'day. I am just wondering.Anew section for Ouijaboard use.

Post by Gordon »

Could there be a new section for OuijaBoard? I hope it is ok to ask this.
esseiker

Post by esseiker »

Hi there, may I suggest the Empathy, Psychic Powers, Mediums, and Channeling board? It seems like that would be the best place for such discussion.
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

That's a good point, Esseiker- though did create the "All about ouija boards" post in the Q&A section. At that time though, there wasn't a section on empathy/chanelling, etc. as exists now... I'll go ahead and move this post to that section, leaving a "shadow post" of the topic here (Suggestions/Comments) as well, so anyone reading the post can follow it to the Empathy, Psychic Powers, Mediums, and Channeling area. Thanks for the suggestion! (I think I'll leave 's post where it is for now, though.)

As to your question, Gordon... do you have something particular you were wanting to ask with regard to ouija boards? If so, feel free to post in the Empathy, Psychic Powers, Mediums, and Channeling area in this post I'm re-locating there. :wink:

~Bright Blessings~
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I went ahead and moved it, Moonstone. I left a thread in the Q and A so people could find it (leaving a shadow topic didn't work because it wouldn't stay sticky.) It is a better fit for the Psychic forum. I would like to eventually get many of the old topics moved to their appropriate category.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”