What is going on with me

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
JBRaven
Banned Member

What is going on with me

Post by JBRaven »

Ok Well the 3rd I am getting my new house. :D It use to be an old Holy Rolling Church. I am very excited. I am finally going to be able to use my car (71' Bendz) when we move. But because of this happy move I won't have a computer for who knows how long. I would like you all to know I will try to come on and talk to you people as much as possible. What else I am now in my 3rd trimester. I am going to have a girl, we are nameing her Lilly Star. My man and I are very excited. My soon to be hubby is getting a raise by $2.

Well I know this has nothing to do with anything but I just thought that my good fortune might brighten up somebody's day. Love you guys. heart_face
dread_pirate_steele

Post by dread_pirate_steele »

all of that news is awesome!! (cept of course for the lack of computer, that may kinda suck) congratulations!!

:bounce: bouncy? heh
-Lee
Celeste Isis Kerri

Post by Celeste Isis Kerri »

:D Great news thanks for sharing! I hope you enjoy the house. Congrads on a girl! Beautiful name by the way!
Marie*

Post by Marie* »

That is so wierd that you picked Lily, only because my friend was thinking of naming her baby Lily (if it's a girl). I am happy for you!! I hope the move and all goes well!! Gee, what is this place going to do without us JB? We are both moving and not going to have the net for a bit!!
:D

Marie
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Good luck JB. We'll all miss you. Congrats on the baby girl! I hope you like your new house and hopefully you'll get your computer going soon and be able to update us on what's going on.

Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Hey- congrats JB on the little one! (And the big one, the house too!) :D
Sounds like the Goddess is smiling on you right now, that's great!

~Blessed Be~
Síochán

Post by Síochán »

What a greta name for a girl, i tihnk if i have a baby ever and its a girl ill call her Matisse , its got a nice ring to it, is it going to be Lily short for Lillian or just lily?
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

i love the name lilly! congrates!!!!!!!!!!!!

~willow~
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

That is a beautiful name... I actually named my Aloe Vera Lilly too. (Compare plants to children... that's a new one.) :28:
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

Lilly is just Lilly not short for anything.

Oh I am very happy with our home and I have been setting up the nursery, it is amazing what has been given to me.
Mel

Post by Mel »

Congradulations! I have a little sister (2), but they are so da,m cute, even if you get pissed at them, they still are cute, so it is impossibe to disapline them, expecelly as they get older. Hmph, well good luck and congradualtions on the house as well, i can't wait until the day i move out of mine! :wink:

Mel

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”