Question About Reincarnation...

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
witchy_woman_0506

Question About Reincarnation...

Post by witchy_woman_0506 »

I was just wondering how I could go about finding out what I was in a past life. If you guys have any advice for me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Hi Witchy Woman:

There's a great post going on right now here that is addressing this exact subject and query. I posted a book reference as well as a link to two of 's spells listed on her main site, and another member may be posting her method for regression through tarot soon also. Give it a look- it may give you the answers you're seeking!

Bright Blessings,
MoonStone
theSeeker

Re: Question About Reincarnation...

Post by theSeeker »

witchy_woman_0506 wrote:I was just wondering how I could go about finding out what I was in a past life.
Assuming you had a past life... some souls accomplish what they can here to do, therefore, there is no need for them to return.
[BeautifulWitch]

Hullo

Post by [BeautifulWitch] »

Hullo Witchy Women,

I'm Rosemate and i've recently occured certain dreams and things happening to me. Such as i'm a triplet. The middle i have a older brother (Phinox) and a younger (Hadez). And this girl born in 1687 (From our family tree) had was also i triplet. My mother told me stories about her and things i have dreamed about match her. Her name was Emilinia and she had to brothers Daniel and Johnathon. It's very weird, Her experiences are my dreams. Sometimes i completely space out and my nearest friend says i seem completely not my self. Could it be Emilinia's memories? Am i Reincarnation of her. Or am i just very paranoid?
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

There are also many tarot spreads which show past life experiences. This is how I came to understand mine. Yogi's also have been said to have visions of past lives through meditation, but this is yet to happen to me.

Love,
Y0m
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

BeautifulWitch,

It is possible that you could be a reincarnation of an ancestor. Our souls tend to travel in the same circles of people from life to life so it is definately a possibility. I would look at your tree closer and see what else pops out at you. Meditation will help as well. Best of luck!
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

BeautifulWitch,
Understanding the unfinished business and life lessons of your past life/lives will shed light on what there is for you and your brothers to experience this go round. The spreads Y0m suggests a great place to start for more detail.
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
herbaltradition

Post by herbaltradition »

Nowadays some Psychologists offer what they call, 'Past Life Regression Therapy' in which some of them go beyond (that's before, actually) this current life.
They are skilled in activating that portion of one's Brain that recalls these hidden experiences from the Past, for the duration of the therapy session.
You should get your session recorded on tape, so that it becomes available to you later and you will understand what you said.
A lot depends upon the individual Psychologist's skill, obviously. But it works at the hands of a trained and experienced Psychologist, it is said.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”