Can anyone help? I can't turn it off.

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.

Do you (ever) have this problem?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:02 pm

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes: 2

ZantarAntalu

Can anyone help? I can't turn it off.

Post by ZantarAntalu »

Hey, I'm Adam.
I'm an empathy, and it really helps me in my life. My power works in that I can both sense the feelings of others, as well as a sense of why they are feeling that way. (for example, my teacher came to class worried because we had a popquiz and she thought we'd be mad and i could sense the worried and that she was going to make an unwanted action)

Here's the problem: I can't turn it off, and I can feel it all around me. I can feel the entire table in a restaurant, followed by the flood of the entire restaurant. Because of this I have trouble concentrating and I get headaches.

Does anyone have a spell or tricks or methods to deal with this? I'd take anything. It's getting pretty bad.

Thanks.
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

We have a few previous topics about controlling empathy.
Here are a few sites, that might be of help:
http://indigolifecenter.wordpress.com/2 ... l-empathy/
http://www.mysticfamiliar.com/library/e ... rcises.htm
http://www.psychic-experiences.com/real ... ?story=396
(I thought this site might be of help, since it has other persons stories and topics)

As well, your an empath not an empathic. Empathic would be the act of being an empath, empath would be the adjective.
kitchenwitch

Re: Can anyone help? I can't turn it off.

Post by kitchenwitch »

ZantarAntalu wrote:Hey, I'm Adam.
I'm an empathy, and it really helps me in my life. My power works in that I can both sense the feelings of others, as well as a sense of why they are feeling that way. (for example, my teacher came to class worried because we had a popquiz and she thought we'd be mad and i could sense the worried and that she was going to make an unwanted action)

Here's the problem: I can't turn it off, and I can feel it all around me. I can feel the entire table in a restaurant, followed by the flood of the entire restaurant. Because of this I have trouble concentrating and I get headaches.

Does anyone have a spell or tricks or methods to deal with this? I'd take anything. It's getting pretty bad.

Thanks.
Adam:

I have heard we sometimes need to ground ourselves. Eating a piece of meat like a hamburger usually does the trick. Also try putting your feet and hands on the ground and visualize the excessive energy going into the earth.

Let us know how you are.
aradi

Post by aradi »

There is a stone That dampens the psychic energy its called Andalusite

if you can get your hands on one wear it as a ring or around the neck

other stones can jamm the signal

but make sure that you dont wear gems like amethyst or lapis Lazuli that can be more like an antenna
kitchenwitch

Post by kitchenwitch »

aradi wrote:There is a stone That dampens the psychic energy its called Andalusite

if you can get your hands on one wear it as a ring or around the neck

other stones can jamm the signal

but make sure that you dont wear gems like amethyst or lapis Lazuli that can be more like an antenna
Thank you. I never knew about that one.
scathach

Post by scathach »

Sometimes, hematite, or snowflake obsidian can simmer things down. But my personal fave is black tourmaline with malachite helped, and to keep things peaceful moonstone loves to be gentle and sooth especially at night. Don't forget to charge your stones, and learn about sigils you can spell on yourself as you "see" it sending out the message that for the time being you are "closed". Water, besides hydrating, is a great conductor for a smooth synapse jump, and protein "feeds the blood" as my teacher used to say. Ultimately, you must navigate through it alone, like we all did. Realize that you were chosen because you have what it takes to deal with it. Not anybody has this, and anyone who fakes it does so because they don't know the downsides. be careful of what you put in your brain and you will be ok...
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

hi,

I have the same problem as you do z, it really sucks "like vampires", I use bricks techinque. you close ur eyes and put a wall up around u in ur mind to close them off. it takes one brick at a time. :D I do this if i didn't i'd be back into the nutfarm again lol :D My mom thinks i'm a nutbar delux because i am empath i think. :shock: lol am i empath or something more.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”