Do you see the spirits you work with?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Well Gen, I would think that you would have sensed it if it was there when you came to look at the house for the first time. I'd venture to say there might be something in your area that is driving people a bit nuts. (your neighbors for example). This is overall just not normal activity for people. I'd suggest doing a couple of things. Take your afflicted son somewhere neutral and cleanse him as you have done before. Then try camping or staying in a hotel or at a friend's house for a couple of days. That'll at least tell you if it is something that is attracted to him particularly or if it's something that's in/related to the house that just keeps attaching to him as the most vulnerable and easy to afflict.
If you do narrow it down to the house, I'd take the kids over to some family and do some serious cleansing. Fight it out if you have to. (But don't subject the kids to the negitivity.) There may be some history on your land or the whole block for that matter, that is affecting your ability to keep your home spirit-free. Especially with the ghosts that seem to be noticed- it's pretty normal to see one or two throughout your childhood (I had three where I grew up, they were kinda cool- but that's a different story).... but if he's seeing very frequent and very different spirits, that could be a good indication that there's some issue with the land rather than anything that may have come in through an open circle. Could have been some other spirits that were "welcomed" as the Guardians were. I'd say start with the seperation to see what exactly you are fighting. If it is the house, there should be some micro-film at your local library that may be of some help. And talk to your son- he may have some information you need too.
You could always try to meditate with a dragonfly spirit/guide-- they will help guide you through confusion toward the solution.
Blessed Be, Gen.
GenevieveDawn

Post by GenevieveDawn »

Sorry I took so long to reply to this after you've been so helpful. I haven't been on my computer much lately. I took your advice and I observed in what settings his behavior turned weird. For instance in some peoples homes he is perfectly fine and acts like a completely different child!!!!! Then I take him home and he goes nuts. He also goes nuts in churches- very weird= maybe. Anyway, I need to get around to doing something about this. I guess I'm afraid that I will fail and I'm not going to go into a spell feeling that way. I've been working on cleansing and purifying myself so that I am fully able to give 110% when I do this. Thanks for listening and for all your help.
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

My pleasure, Gen. I hope it helps. (And sorry for my delay in answering too.) :28:
I did want to check back with you about this though. Have you had any luck?
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

Dont be afraid of the spirits.. but know What they can do, and that you can always protect yourself from them.. I know TONS in this secion. about Spirits Ghosts... whatever you ask about, I have delt with a huge amount of stuff in this area and I would love to help. Just provet message me if you want or post it on here if you want everyone to see. I will tell you though, that I am hardly able to get in. only when I am atmy parents house and they are not home. But I WILL respond to you eventually.
**Nothing is set in stone**
*~Charmed~*

Protection

Post by *~Charmed~* »

Dreamcatchers and smudge wands are ways for protection through Native American cultures, another is if you own your house or if your landlord grants permission:
lift and replace the floor boards to your front and back porch this is a custom of Irish belief but it is suppose to work.
*~Blessed Be!~*
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

GO IRISH NATIVE AMERICANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he he
**Nothing is set in stone**

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”