Emapths and arguments

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Chaosdiablo

Emapths and arguments

Post by Chaosdiablo »

I was wondering if any other empaths experienced this: during an argument, with my significant other. I tend to become very physically cold; this includes goosebumps, teeth chattering and shaking. The shaking is not only due to the cold but due to energy too. It's hard to explain but I feel electrical. Does anyone else experience this?
[HangedMan]

Post by [HangedMan] »

no. i actually feel the exact opposite. haha. but that's interesting.
Empathisme

Post by Empathisme »

No, i've never experienced this.
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

I don't know about cold...I know that I tend to hit overload really fast when Erik (my fiance) and I argue. We'll be going at it for a very brief period of time, and I quickly start to get overwhelmed and panicky. This generally leads to shaking, feelings of being overwhelmed, dealing with more than I can handle, etc. Maybe a similar thing?

I think it's because I'm so close to him and we have a strong bond already, so when we have anger or frustration coming in from both sides, it quickly becomes overwhelming.
AP670
Banned Member

Re: Emapths and arguments

Post by AP670 »

Yeah I have had that, I have had heat, and some things that I don't have words for.
Chaosdiablo wrote:I was wondering if any other empaths experienced this: during an argument, with my significant other. I tend to become very physically cold; this includes goosebumps, teeth chattering and shaking. The shaking is not only due to the cold but due to energy too. It's hard to explain but I feel electrical. Does anyone else experience this?
As an empath you are ultra sensitive to the negative energy from the argument and from the other person. Essentially you are absorbing some this negative vibe.

This too is essentially the same type of case.
HangedMan wrote:no. i actually feel the exact opposite. haha. but that's interesting.
In this example, the empath is picking up on a more heated vibe. That of aggression. Likely anger. Hopefully not rage.

In regards to projecting, the feeling is harder to describe. I don't have the words for it. Maybe I'll get time to meditate on it latter.

peace
Mick

*Rocken the difficult to obtain double qoute* *flexes*
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

It depends on the situation whether I burn or freeze, us arguing doesn't happen very often so I don't have much chance to analyze.

which brings me to a question that is probably irrelevant...
but when my life husband/soul mate(not human married husband yet) and I have *ahem* he is very hot...burning, scolding, and I get very cold and icy...like make you stop breathing when I touch you cold. Is it just because he's a fire and I'm an ice(as far as dragons and elements go)? or something else?
Its been strange about that because you think I would burn too...
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

Witchy_Psychic_Kitty wrote:It depends on the situation whether I burn or freeze, us arguing doesn't happen very often so I don't have much chance to analyze.

but when my life husband/soul mate(not human married husband yet) and I have *ahem* he is very hot...burning, scolding, and I get very cold and icy...like make you stop breathing when I touch you cold. Is it just because he's a fire and I'm an ice(as far as dragons and elements go)? or something else?
The sensual expeirence.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

like that explains it goof butt lol
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

I've had the sensation of being very cold in an arguement and sometimes strong enough to move body parts, like sometimes I'll look away from them, yet had no control over it or I'll shiver just a bit.
TaciRain
Banned Member

Post by TaciRain »

i feel this way sometimes when i'm having an argument with my fiance or my parents. half of the time i'm really hot. but other times i'm really cold. i'm always hot when it an argument with people who arent really close to me.

i'm not empathetic tho....or atleast not that i know of...so...idk.
TaciRain
Banned Member

Post by TaciRain »

Witchy_Psychic_Kitty wrote:It depends on the situation whether I burn or freeze, us arguing doesn't happen very often so I don't have much chance to analyze.

when my fiance and i (as you put it) *ahem* (lol) hes alway really hot but i dont ever notice a change in my body temperature. idk why.
i thought that was an interesting observation tho. lol.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

outside the bedroom I'm really shy so I say AHEM...lol..

we all be weird but lovable
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

Egads you all.... SEX........ SEX.....SEX
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

That was off topic SEX SEX SEX! SEX ON WHEELS! there ya happy

I think we all deal with being an 'empath' differently. And are 'empath' to different emotions
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

Witchy_Psychic_Kitty wrote:That was off topic SEX SEX SEX! SEX ON WHEELS! there ya happy

I think we all deal with being an 'empath' differently. And are 'empath' to different emotions
No one wanted to say sex...so i did.

And yes I agree. Were all different so it manifest different...plus the whole language sucking to describe somethings...

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”