Dog healing

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
DreamWeaver

Dog healing

Post by DreamWeaver »

Ok so a couple days ago my boss had his dog otu with him picking up some sod. Well while he was pulling forward he accadently ran over his backside. Good thing she didn't die. :) . But her growth plate on her back leg broke and cannot be fixed. And they will have to put her down. It just feels like I can't just let his 7 month old puppy be put down. I've never casted a spell before, so I don't know what to choose. I don't even know if I can do it. What should I do?
AutumnMaidens

Re: Dog healing

Post by AutumnMaidens »

Unfortunatly we are not miracle workers, broken bones cannot be healed through magick, we can take away pain however, magnitism and reiki are the best options for that.

Bless
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
Elluir

Re: Dog healing

Post by Elluir »

I am so sorry to hear that :(

I am not a vet, but I would consider a second opinion. There are lots of options out there - though I imagine they will get more and more expensive.

We may not be miracle workers, but the Divine is. I have had very special connections when praying for dogs to St. Roch. I imagine Hecate would take a special interest in the poor little thing. Maybe the best that can be hoped for is for it to pass peacefully.

I hope for the best.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”