Spell for friends

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Nicky_nic

Spell for friends

Post by Nicky_nic »

Hey there, this ia my first post, so I'm v sorry if it doesn't meet all guidelines etc. Just give me a nudge if i'm breaking forum rules etc.

So i really need a little help. I consider myself a nice person, i'm always there to help, lend a hand, give a listening ear, however i never seem to be the one people seek out. I have an aquaintance, who although she isnt a nice prson, and is very false, always has people flocking around her and can't get enough of her.
I would just love for once in my life to be the one my friends turn to first, as they always realise in the lng run i'm the faithful sincere one, although its alway a slow burning thing
I'd also love more best friends, i've never had a sster, but i'd love someone that close to me, or i'd love to be able to spend time with my brother and his wife toi enable me to stay close to them
Anyway, sorry for waffling, i'm just feeling a little lonely and would like some help
Ca anyone suggest a very very simple spell?
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Here is a spell from the main site of EUTM. It will work as an attracting charm for a new friend but you got to be patient.

http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/s ... friend.htm
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Nicky_nic

Post by Nicky_nic »

Thank you so much, i'll give it a go :) x
missmelodygrace

Post by missmelodygrace »

oh this is brilliant and just what i need thank you ... i will try it too
Laugh your head off, dance in the rain.
Cherish all moments, ignore all the pain.
Live, Laugh, Love, forgive and forget,
Life is too short to live with regret.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Nicky_Nic, maybe you only think of yourself as one who listens, lend a helping hand and so on, but in reality it's not what people see of you? Maybe you are not listening in the way other people need, or you are jumping in with "helpful advices" or you are trying to much to be the one people turn too, which is akward and will drive people away.

You should consider watching yourself carefully to rule those things out. Also you could look up "active listening" and "mirroring" or "rapport", those are things most people look for, when they seek out someone to share their problems and feeling with.
)(Apollo the Good)(
Banned Member

Hi!

Post by )(Apollo the Good)( »

Hi Nicki_nic,
:) Bright Blessings to you! I hope I find you doing well. Your post was very moving to me, and as an empath I literally feel your yearning through your words. First of all, let me just say you are a beautiful person...inside and out! This is something I hope you never forget :) You have such a big heart and you WILL find others to share it w/. DO NOT believe otherwise.
Perhaps you may need to change the way you look at yourself. You mentioned that you "never seem to be the one people seek out". I think if you hold this as your self-image, you are going to believe it wholly. It will ring throughout your entire being, including your subconscious. That is the Energy you are sending out into the world.
However, if you begin to see yourself as the beautiful individual you are and truly Love yourself, you will radiate Energy that draws others in. Also, may you never forget that you have a FAMILY here at EUTM. You are Loved here! :) Always and forever, sweetie! Everyone here is extremely open and helpful and supportive. Never take that for granted and always remember our support! So, before you do the spell, I would suggest meditating on this and taking a new outlook. Then call others to share your big warm, Loving Heart with!

*Peace*, My Dear :) And endless Blessings!

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”