Third Eye Meditation

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
MoonFlowerMary

Third Eye Meditation

Post by MoonFlowerMary »

So I've been wanting to open my third eye for some time now. And so I've done this third eye meditation, where you visualized a dark blue light in the middle of your forehead and an eye which you should slowly open. After I've finished about three minutes l felt myself being pulled upward. Well not me, not my physical form but my astral self. And someone or something was trying to pulled me out of my body. It really frightened me, but it passed. What does this mean, does anyone know? :(
Remember the stars that filled the sky
Remember the moon that shined so high
Remember the tree that was so small
Remember me,
Remember it all
LifeAuras

Re: Third Eye Meditation

Post by LifeAuras »

It is common when you meditate/concentrate to feel like there is some kind of "movement" usually its the relaxation that you go through.When you meditate and concentrate on specific part of your body when you think of something else you exit from that particular activity or specific part of your body and you feel a slight change in you. Will be posting soon a article of all the meditations that i have accomplished and will describe the sensations that i felt with each one. But what you describe is a good sign because you are close to achieving the initial state of deep meditation where you actually get to feel and experience thing you never had before.No worries its natural.
Have fun. :D
It's what it is

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”