How do I find out my God and Goddess?

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
azriel

Re: How do I find out my God and Goddess?

Post by azriel »

I am a visual person so after doing research and believing that Kali and Pan were my deities, I decided to do a tarot reading.

In this reading I pulled 8 cards, 4 per God/Goddess and asked my deities to describe themselves to me or an event in their life. The cards showed that both deities relate to life and death/ creation and destruction, and that both have alter egos that represent their darker nature.

I ended up with four deities and from completely different pantheons then the ones I had previously thought!

I hope you find your deities!
Azriel
^-^~
Unfold your wings and take off into the sky
Before you're burned, become the sun
Blow, oh wind... It guides you into the sky
Before your whole self is taken away

Oasis~~~Gackt
AnaisStar

Post by AnaisStar »

Thats a great idea. Im going to do some meditating, and pay attention to any dreams I have. Ill do a reading/draw too and see what comes out.
nightflighter

Post by nightflighter »

Hi! I'm going through old posts to add what I can, since I'm a "noob" here. Anyways....Like it was said earlier in the thread, it seems that They come to us. In the circles I move in, very few have "called" for a Spirit to come to them, They came to us on Thier own, and made Themselves known to us. I had inklings about who had came to me, and when She told me Her REAL name (It's this name that hides Her), I had an "Uh, excuse ME?!?" moment! It still feels kinda wierd, but also very satisfying. loveface
"Dancing Barefoot in the Ashes"

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”