Weird girls

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
MoonLightCoven

Weird girls

Post by MoonLightCoven »

Previous post:
wrote:Sooooo theres these girls in my school they always walk in a group (theres three of them) and i came into class (ima senior WOOT!!) but anyways i came in and my necklace was hanging out ( a pentacle ) she would literally not stop staring out my and like main girl the leader basically always wheres crystal necklaces and like hand made vine headdresses and she looks like she practices ( not just gonna go and ask her i should but idk ) i talked to my friend and he said shes really weird and that she like practices with spirits like she uses them and he is also wiccan and he said i should stay away from her and my tarots also told me to not join any groups with out knowing everything in the picture sooooo are they like those dark type of practicers i mean the one girl is nice they look pleasant i feel like i should figure them out more before i start labeling what do you think>??

( feel free to move idk if that would fit here )

Edited post:

Sooooo there're these girls in my school. They always walk in a group (there're three of them) and I came into class (I'm a senior WOOT!!). But anyways, I came in and my necklace was hanging out (a pentacle). She would literally not stop staring at my [necklace]. [The] main girl, the leader, basically always wears crystal necklaces and hand-made vine headdresses. She looks like she practices (not just gonna go and ask her, I should, but idk). I talked to my friend and he said she's really weird and that she like practices with spirits. She uses them. He is also Wiccan and he said I should stay away from her. My tarot [cards] also told me to not join any groups without knowing everything in the picture. So, are they like those dark type of practitioners? I mean, the one girl is nice. They look pleasant. I feel like I should figure them out more before I start labeling. What do you think??

( feel free to move, idk if that would fit here )
Last edited by Kassandra on Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: Please review the forum rules, specifically #4 regarding unpunctuated "textspeak" posts (http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum/forum-rules-t11406.html). In the future, please use standard punctuation and grammar in all your posts. Thanks. -
Siona

Re: Weird girls

Post by Siona »

There's nothing inherently wrong with working with spirits, if they're actually doing that - it's a central part of quite a few forms of witchcraft and magic. I think it would definitely be best to just talk with them and see if they do practice, and what their practice consists of, instead of just assuming or going by what someone else says.
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

I agree with Siona. It won't hurt anything if you talk to them. Maybe an icebreaker would be to ask her about the crystals she wears. Follow your intuition though. Usually if i get an odd vibe from a person or group, it's usually for a good reason.
Nightwatcher

Post by Nightwatcher »

Yeah, go talk to them and make your own hudgment. Besides, you yourself are a wiccan. And Wiccans, Pagans and Witches are usually talked bad about; I don't think it's smart to do it too to these girls.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”