Another Spirit Guide Question

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Elven555

Another Spirit Guide Question

Post by Elven555 »

I'm aware that there are minors on the board and perhaps some conservative minds, if you're a person who doesn't want to talk about sex then on your way.

So hi, I haven't been here in a while now, schoolwork madness and so on.
I appreciate that everyone has their own viewpoint on spirit guides and perhaps we percieve them in a way that we are comfortable with.
However, everytime I call upon my spirit guide(s) I always meet with a different one, never the same guide twice.
Any opinions on this?
Secondly, I can never "pronounce" their names. I use the word pronounce because I sense that they're telling me, but I can only make out the first letter.
Opinions?
But thirdly, because I know you're all dying to get to the sex part, why is it I've been sexually attracted to a lot of my guides - even when their features aren't clear to me?
Also, I called upon two dieties for a ritual a while ago. Aphrodite (and I can't remember the male diety) started getting it on and inviting me into it, which freaked me out to be honest.
So whenever these thoughts happen, I almost feel perverted and while I know it's not "normal", I'm sure it's happened before.
So, I'm just wanting to know what the hell it's about???

Aaaaany opinions, comments and advice is appreciated!
Earth my body, water my blood,
Air my breath and fire my spirit
Wolf Heart

Post by Wolf Heart »

Considering you mention schoolwork I would assume you are a younger individual, I'm going to assume teenage.
At this age sexual drives are going crazy and became a big part of you, whether most girls will admit it or not, we want sex. Aphrodite is the Goddess of love, sensuality, and sex so it's not surprising that she would have relations in a ritual, what I'm curious is to what the ritual was for? That could have an impact on why that happened.

As for the spirit guides, I to have felt as though I was with more than one guide. Since I was a child I have always felt the presence of a large gray wolf who told me his name, Another is a Guardian Angel that always comes to me in the form of a bird, and then there is one that would come to me in the form of an Elven man.

So you are not the only one to have more than one expierence, as for names, the only information I can offer is that perhaps they aren't sure they want you to know their name. When I was first visited by my Guardian Angel she would not tell me her name claiming that it was something very sacred for one to know.

Hope this helps in some way.
~*People fear the beast within the wolf because they do not understand the beast within themselves.*~
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

Sexuality etc.is ok to discuss,just not blatantly/rudely or in a very 'adult18xxx' manner, so to speak.It's like this,too - the odd swearword is ok, but lets not eff and blind all over the shop.That's all.It 's not censorship,just consideration.This is an important question, I think.Good reply, Wolf heart.
Elven555

Post by Elven555 »

I'm 22, I'm a single mother in college.
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

However, everytime I call upon my spirit guide(s) I always meet with a different one, never the same guide twice.
Any opinions on this?

My perspective: I 'journey'Shamanically and I am my own guide,most of the time,but I have interaction with different entities in many forms,both in the Astral and here.I do not have one significant guide,either.I have had messengers stay around me for a while,but not long term.

---------------------------
Secondly, I can never "pronounce" their names. I use the word pronounce because I sense that they're telling me, but I can only make out the first letter.
Opinions?

This is the 'power of the name' knowing the 'true name' of an entity can 'bind' them to you and you to them.You will be given a name of your guide, if /when that one is to stay with you.

---------------------------------
But thirdly, because I know you're all dying to get to the sex part, why is it I've been sexually attracted to a lot of my guides - even when their features aren't clear to me?

The 'vibrational' rate of their energy signals can be ecstatic to humans: some resonate at the sexual level,others with different emotional stimuli.Ecstatic trances [Samhadi] can cause this phenomenon also.[The kundalini /chakras: Hinduism,explains this well :the energy spiral begins in the pelvic region: lots of nerves and blood supply] Tantra utilises sexual energy,many cultures have sexual energy raising rites,it is a primal power.
Risingpanther

I agree with many of the postings

Post by Risingpanther »

As far as the spirit guides go, those who have the most need the most help, and having many means each has something to teach you. Pay attention to the lessons each presents, you may find that a few overlap, and many do not....take the advice they give you.

About the names, I believe that Eretik was right about the names, many spirits/energies will not give you their name or only give you part because a name holds deep power and to speak their name will bind them to you, and you may only need their power/advice at this time in your life.

As for the sexual feelings, this type of energy is VERY potent during ritual, and as Eretik said, many entities vibrate at this level. Learn either to control these feelings or to work with them, after all, sexual tension can be channeled into positive creation as that is the nature of this energy. Good luck, and blessed be!
Elven555

Post by Elven555 »

Thanks for the comments and replies everyone!

I'm going to start some automactic writing techniques and see if I can get some more guidance that way.
amunptah777

Post by amunptah777 »

My opinions seem to have have taken a turn towards unpopularity, but, that's fairly traditional.

meanwhile, I'll try to help you as best as I can, as taught by the Spirits (Praise the Ancestors)

1. Sure, it's easy to contact different Spirits, all the time, based on the situation, emotion, different tools etc...

2. Don't worry about names...no, really...don't worry about their names...they really don't have names...if you get my meaning

3. If you are feeling sexually attracted...then, these aren't Spirit guides...The Ancestors aren't into that sort of thing, if you understand...

The Spirits don't have bodies...and therefore, don't have sex, aren't sexually attractive, and aren't trying to influence your reproductive organs.

My best advice is that you are either ;
...allowing your own sexuality to produce fantasies about "phantom lovers" and the like,
that there is a person (or persons) using majick to influence your desire;
or that you are confusing your attraction to a person in your life as a "spiritual-sexual" manifestation.

("...sighs...again...I believe...")
if you are confusing your sex life with spiritual contact...you are not a pervert...you are not crazy ...because you are actually producing an effect in yourself which the traditional paths have put forth for centuries. (ie...we all f*ck like rabbits and are all perverts but let's just not talk about it...or worse...let's all say to each other "that's baaaaadddd" ..."that's a Sin" ...when we're all out doing some crazy nipple clamping, hang me upside-down and scream a supreme court justices name when I spoog kinda kink)

Again...this is my opinion...this is my practice...this is what I have been taught through divination (Praise the Ancestors)

The Spirits have nothing to do with sex.

Sex is fine..groovy, nasty, funky, raunchy, kinky sex is absolutely fun, marvelous, exciting and life affirming...but has nothing to do with the Spirits themselves.
This is a aspect of being human. We have bodies, we like to f*ck...it's o.k...The Spirits, however...are rather blase on the whole issue...like a giant, universal "MEH..."

I'd recommend a Pagan therapist...again, not because you're crazy, but because you've brought this problem to this community, it means you'd very much like to see it resolved.

:)
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

In response.

I'm trying to show you here,how comments you make can be seen as offensive/close minded.Contention arises from one participant in a conversation making statements which directly contradict a previous contributors.You may have different beliefs, that is fine and stating your perspective and it's differences is fine also,but saying that,previously given opinions/advice or statements of belief[as previously written by another person] are wrong because.......in the way you often do and do here: This only leads to heated argument and offence.It is not constructive at all and shows a lack of consideration and tolerance on your part.

---------------------------------
I'll try to help you as best as I can, as taught by the Spirits (Praise the Ancestors)

Your Ancestors and your Spirits,I cannot comment on.My Ancestors and my Spiritual forces,however, are not yours and are unlike yours.Does this invalidate MY spiritual gnosis and advice from MY ancestors,as it is different from yours? My ancestors are my ancestors because they LIVED AS HUMAN BEINGS.[Look up the etymology of the word] Living humans know/feel/experience sexuality -by dint of hormonal activity if nothing else,alone.Sexual energy and its vibrational signature does not always have to translate into physical sexual activity.Ecstatic trance and sublimation rituals have been a part of magickal practice from all cultures,throughout history.
------------------------------------------

2. Don't worry about names...no, really...don't worry about their names...they really don't have names...if you get my meaning

You contradict my post here.This is akin to saying: I'm right,she's wrong.Now,in your culture/belief system,then yes,you are correct,in your personal experience,yes you are right again.
Your experience,is no more or less valid than mine,our experience/beliefs are different.This is important.

However:this does not invalidate my advice
-----------------------

3. If you are feeling sexually attracted...then, these aren't Spirit guides...The Ancestors aren't into that sort of thing, if you understand...

The Spirits don't have bodies...and therefore, don't have sex, aren't sexually attractive, and aren't trying to influence your reproductive organs

See my above paragraph,at the top on this.
My ancestors are ancestors because they lived.[Look up the etymology of the word] Living humans know/feel/experience sexuality -by dint of hormonal activity if nothing else,alone.Sexual energy and its vibrational signature does not always have to translate into physical sexual activity

----------------------------------------
My best advice is that you are either ;
...allowing your own sexuality to produce fantasies about "phantom lovers" and the like,
that there is a person (or persons) using majick to influence your desire;
or that you are confusing your attraction to a person in your life as a "spiritual-sexual" manifestation.

this can be percieved as insulting.Do you need to have why explained?
----------------------------------------------
("...sighs...again...I believe...")
if you are confusing your sex life with spiritual contact...you are not a pervert...you are not crazy ...because you are actually producing an effect in yourself which the traditional paths have put forth for centuries. (ie...we all f*ck like rabbits and are all perverts but let's just not talk about it...or worse...let's all say to each other "that's baaaaadddd" ..."that's a Sin" ...when we're all out doing some crazy nipple clamping, hang me upside-down and scream a supreme court justices name when I spoog kinda kink)

controversial/potentially insulting.Again,if you don't understand why,it can be further explained.
---------------------------------------------------
Again...this is my opinion...this is my practice...this is what I have been taught through divination (Praise the Ancestors)

The Spirits have nothing to do with sex.

Again,this can be contested.At least here it is stated as opinion, but that does not excuse legitimate challenge on the other commentaries.
-------------------------------------------------
Sex is fine..groovy, nasty, funky, raunchy, kinky sex is absolutely fun, marvelous, exciting and life affirming...but has nothing to do with the Spirits themselves. This is a aspect of being human. We have bodies, we like to f*ck...it's o.k...The Spirits, however...are rather blase on the whole issue...like a giant, universal "MEH..."

I'd recommend a Pagan therapist...again, not because you're crazy, but because you've brought this problem to this community, it means you'd very much like to see it resolved.

The first emboldened part, can be contested,this is dependant on proof/belief system.

Perhaps,Elven feels this is a valid place to discuss Pagan issues,considering it is a Pagan forum?

On the Pagan therapist part.

We are not able to resolve matters of our own spirituality? How very condescending and insulting this statement IS.

and I reiterate:Perhaps,Elven feels this is a valid place to discuss Pagan issues,considering it is a Pagan forum?

I'll need to come back later,my family are here,mother's day stuff.More later.
Elven555

Post by Elven555 »

Thanks for the further responses.

I think perhaps I phrased my sex dillema wrong, I was communicating with a God & Goddess, who I believe are very sexual amongst themselves and don't believe in monogamy, perhaps that's where it's all stemming from.

As for names, I suppose it's not all that important like you've all said.

And pagan therapy is an interesting comment, lol, I think I'll pass.

Thanks everyone, I'll keep looking into it more.
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

"I think perhaps I phrased my sex dillema wrong, I was communicating with a God & Goddess, who I believe are very sexual amongst themselves and don't believe in monogamy, perhaps that's where it's all stemming from. "

In my faith/background,this is very much the case,with our Deities/Spirits etc.Not all of them,but yeh,enough.lol.They are intense and intensity is felt by those in their presence.Seems perfectly natural to me.As far as I am aware there are Spirits/Deities/Entities of a sexual type,or with interest in sexuality,in most cultures.It is a primal human force and colours our spirituality.
Elven555

Post by Elven555 »

Eretik wrote:They are intense and intensity is felt by those in their presence.
It's interesting you phrase it that way, because it's exactly how it felt and what I was thinking afterward!

I feel better knowing my belief is shared and that kind of situation isn't perverted! lol
I feel validated, thanks!
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

If one looks at paintings and drawings of shamanistic events, one frequently sees evidence that the shaman in question is... aroused. Sexual energy is very much a part of the energetic pallete when dealing with SOME spirits.
Some parts of the world it's pretty much frowned apon.

But there are those who have, and have done so successfully.

Now, like regular sexual partners, it's always a good idea to check up on your partners, to find out what they want. Now, being partners in pleasure for pleasure's sake is no bad thing, but if they are just there to eat up your energy and go... well, that's not such a good thing. If you have more conventional spirit guides, who may protect you and watch your back, then you'll want to ask them to do some research for you to find out what really happens. You may also wish to ask someone to do "door duty" to make sure when you do this that only those who wish to meld energies for joy's sake ever enter. After all, I'm sure that this was one way that some medicine folk gained certain powers from the Other Side... You can even see it in stories about Freja and the dwarves... there are other examples, but I'm tired and can't remember them. Eretik? You know what I'm talking about? Help?
amunptah777

Post by amunptah777 »

Eretik,

For me, the issue is more simple.

I view what's happening as a simple exchange of ideas.

This person says " Butternut ice cream is the best in the world"

Another says "I think raspberry is better"

I say "Well, I'm vegan and don't eat ice cream and I don't advise it for others as the amount of white sugar and other additives are pretty unhealthy"

So am I condescending because I disagree and offer my tuppence?

In this case, as in others. We have an o.p. asking a direct question. She would like it answered by anyone who cares to throw their hat in.
I have done so to the best of my ability.

I answer as to speaking my mind, I am free to express my opinions.
I am not condescending but I will admit that my mind is closed on many of these issues.

I am not making a personal attack towards anyone.

I am not treating others with disrespect.

I'm not even bating anyone.

I am simply stating my own opinions. If those opinions happen to contradict an opinion given by someone else, so be it.

I don't eat ice cream...that's my answer.
ATraveller
Banned Member

Post by ATraveller »

Have you considered that this might be Kundalini energy rising?

I used to have a very similar response as a teen, and it would frusterate the hell out of me that I couldn't control it.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”