calling all angels?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Rubyred

calling all angels?

Post by Rubyred »

Hey everyone,

Is it possible to call on angels to show you a sign to a question you need answered? I think Its possible, not sure how or if Im doing it right?
Thoguhts? Suggestions?

Rubyred x x x
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

Sure. No specific ritual is needed. Just ask! Angels don't stand on Protocol! :wink: At least not in my experience.

One Walker. :D
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.
Rubyred

Post by Rubyred »

One Walker wrote:Sure. No specific ritual is needed. Just ask! Angels don't stand on Protocol! :wink: At least not in my experience.

Thanks, I always think i might be dreaming things up? or have little faith in my calls or requests?

Ruby x x x
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

Hi Rubyred!

Well, you have to have faith in yourself and your beliefs first. Doubts and second guesses can really trip you up when searching for answers. Sometimes the answer is Yes and sometimes No but sometimes you are shown something completely unrelated-or so it seems. It's times like those The Divine is saying: "Don't worry about that right now. Work on this issue first."

You may want to try something like this: Right before you nod off to sleep ask The Is your question or ask it to reveal to you what you need to work on in order to come closer to Oneness with it. Then see if you don't get a dream that night. If you do, try to interpret it yourself or, if you're having difficulty, post it up on the forums and we'll all have a look. :wink:

Blessings to you along your path of discovery!

We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.
[Silver Dove]

Post by [Silver Dove] »

I agree with OW, all you need to do is call upon the angel to help you. You can also use Angel cards to guide you. I always call upon Archangel Michael before I start my guidance reading. I like them because I can carry them with me anywhere and I don`t have to meditate or sleep to get the guidance I need, because sometimes I need help of my angels in the day time or in public places so it is right there for me. Hope this helps.
May love, peace & hope always be with you. Blessed Be!

Silver Dove
Ben

Post by Ben »

What kind of angel do you seek?
Rubyred

Post by Rubyred »

Ben wrote:What kind of angel do you seek?
Well, I need some guidance in my relationship and my career? I ask for signs, but theyre not 100% clear to me?
Ben

Post by Ben »

I believe you should try Tarot for guidance... Angels are only there to watch over you when you need them, if you know what I mean. :D
Saulamaye

Post by Saulamaye »

I agree about the Tarot cards. They have given me some great insight.

My oldest daughter is such a natural when it comes to the cards, my best friend is also good at readings.
Give them a try....

Or, three years ago, when my Mother died, my AA sponsor (Alcoholics Anonymous) told me to just sit REAL STILL. No music, T.V. or any background noise, and listen. I thought she was crazy.... how could I listen when there wasn't any thing to listen to.....
Well.... was I in for a rude awakening!!!
I heard exactly what I was suppose to hear.... It took a while of just sitting there, but after a while, my meditative state opened me up to hear the wisdom I needed to hear.....

Peaceful Blessings.............
[new_witch]

Post by [new_witch] »

i tried plan chit once and the spirit was not ready to go it was a very bad experience so i would advise that its better to avoid it if a bad spirit cam u wont be able to handle her powers
knowledge is my aim.
Ben

Post by Ben »

new_witch wrote:i tried plan chit once and the spirit was not ready to go it was a very bad experience so i would advise that its better to avoid it if a bad spirit cam u wont be able to handle her powers
The key is always to be protected!

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”