Simple Spell: Success at School

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
)(Apollo the Good)(
Banned Member

Simple Spell: Success at School

Post by )(Apollo the Good)( »

Alright, so you are all going to think this is the most odd reason for a spell ever! But since I come in perfect love and perfect trust I am going to share it with you!
Now I have to admit, I did feel quite immature being 20 years old, in a college course doing this visualization spell, but I think at the time I felt quite desperate;) So my professor for one of my classes decided, due to his sadistic pleasure of torturing us I think... (lol jk he actually gives out wonderful, relaxing vibes that lead me to believe is a very layed back person) decided to create these presentation that we would have to present to my very large class in front of everyone! I actually used to be very good at acting and drama (1st place State of KS 3A prose champion!), and I was comfortable in front of people, but since I have dropped all of that due to college, I get nervous again to talk in front of large crowds!

The deal with the project was that if not everyone got to share their presentations, we would still get full credit if the assignment was completed. So for two days of 1 hr 15 min classes my professor called out people randomly from the roll list and I was SURE i was going to have to share. I was freaking out and decided to try to use some simple visualization to perhaps make myself "unseen" to his eyes. So I repeated this three times:
"Goddess of the Moon, may he not not call me
My presence will be forgotten, my name he will not see"
After the three times I stated "this is my will so shall it be"
As i said this, I visualized in my head him looking across the sea of students and me being gone, nothing but an empty chair and also my name being deleted from the list. It turned out that I was one of three people in the HUGE class who did not have to share their presentations!!

Not only that, but when this guy was giving his speech, I was wishing so hard that he would slow down in order to take up time so I wouldn't have to go! I kept wishing and wishing while he was talking that the presentations would slow down. Then the next girl to speak was a foreign exchange student who couldn't communicate her topic too well. It took her 15 minutes to present. Then the next guy randomly called was a boy who had trouble reading, I think perhaps he is a little slow in his mind, bless his heart. :(

I wanted to rejoice that I was not called, but instead I felt horrible... Because the boy who read slowly was probably even less enthusiastic about presenting than I, as well as the foreign exchange student. The spell was fueled by the immense fear of speaking to the class, but I hope it didn't ruin the days of the other two individuals :(
I hate to think that because I wasn't specific enough in my focus, I just "through them under the bus" to get what I wanted... :(
emmi116

Post by emmi116 »

:lol: well you got what you wanted sweetheart!!! you didn't want to present and you made that so...you didn't say anything about going through boring presentations! haha it's funny how our spells come back to us and bite us in the ass a little bit isn't it? good luck with the other people's presentations!
love always,
emmi
HonorRose
Banned Member

Post by HonorRose »

lolololol!! That is SWEET!
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

Well, your spell seems to have had some effect...don't fret about it...that part played in with your spell, you may not be so lucky next time if you have that attitude. :wink:
truthseeker2

Post by truthseeker2 »

im not buying it
MidnightWolf
Banned Member

Post by MidnightWolf »

truthseeker wrote:im not buying it
Why exactly are you a member of EUTM? Tell me. I am intrigued...

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”