Lilith has some relation with Love Spells?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

The two stories are actually a part of one big story. Lilith, in Jewish stories, was Adam's first wife. She refused to submit to him and let him rule over her, so she willingly left the garden rather than be submissive to a man. After leaving the garden, she became lover to succubi and incubi, and gave birth to demons. Supposedly she became a demon herself, who would prey on the souls of newly born children. This is why there are amulets and charms that are put on young Jewish children, to prevent Lilith from stealing or killing the child in the night.

All things considered? Not someone I'd use in a love spell.
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

LOL! Wow thats cool, ive never heard that version, thanks!! I guess you'll get different versions with different people and beliefs, but i'm quite a fan of using Lillith, just personally =) Besides the fact i dont believe in demons, i think she is pretty rad to use in ritual.
AfootFuzzball

Post by AfootFuzzball »

Greymalkin wrote:I'm liking her more and more.
You're quite the character Greymalkin.
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.---------- Ralph Waldo Emerson

=====Carpe Diem=====
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

I thankyou.
MidnightWolf
Banned Member

Post by MidnightWolf »

I am very drawn to Lilith, I'm not sure why. Ever since I heard the name it was like I knew her. Weird XD

She doesn't seem evil...
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

MidnightWolf wrote:I am very drawn to Lilith, I'm not sure why. Ever since I heard the name it was like I knew her. Weird XD

She doesn't seem evil...
Yes i dont believe she is "evil" either... i am quite drawn to her also and i've never had any negative occurances or "evil" happenings when i have invoked her etc. In Australia (not sure if there are many aussies on here) there is a witchcraft magazine that comes out every season, and one issue they had a beautiful poster of Lillith, she was stunning!
[Guardian Wolf]

Post by [Guardian Wolf] »

If I was to invoke the power of a demon, the other members of my group would exile me without hesitation, but they are a very superstitious lot.
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

I suppose the mind is a powerful thing, when someone believes in something strong enough it makes it true for that person
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

That's very true Pixie.

If you believe Lilith (or any other deity) is a destructive force, that's exactly what they will be.
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

Exactly!

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”