Aliens Or What We Call Aliens

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Aliens Or What We Call Aliens

Post by Imalorki »

In my opinion I believe that aliens are just foreign travelers from other dimensions and other realms. I believe that yes there is life other than our planet's inhabitants in ours but not ones that travel. Ones content on just staying where they are. We aren't the Center of the Universe, nor the only ones. We are just arrogant little ants on a planet that deserves better.

and on the subject of Dimensions and Inter-Dimensional Traveling the Bermuda Triangle and its opposite somehwere in China are portals like that. And you can cause such things by creating black holes with PRECISE calculations (unless you just want to end up anywhere...or appear randomly in the core of a star).
RuneGeek

Re: Aliens Or What We Call Aliens

Post by RuneGeek »

Witchy_Psychic_Kitty wrote:In my opinion I believe that aliens are just foreign travelers from other dimensions and other realms.
I tend to agree. I read John Michael Greer's book Monsters a while back, and his description of faeries (drawn from lore) are very consistent with what people describe from their alien encounters. There's enough evidence to convince me that people are seeing something inexplicable... but I just can't imagine that an advance civilization would travel for light-years just to lurk around in our shadows.

On the other hand, I can imagine spiritual beings - or beings that exist in forms that we don't yet understand - who inhabit this planet, or at the very least are concerned with what we're doing to our natural environment - might want to keep an eye on us.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

I think some 'aliens' looked upon this planet and its troubles and went "Screw this"

lol I would
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

:lol: I can picture them really doing that....On their little ship or whatever, looking at earth, possibly to invade. They all come to the unanimous decision, "Oh HELL NO!! Not with those crazy white people down there!" :lol:
RuneGeek

Post by RuneGeek »

Witchy_Psychic_Kitty wrote:I think some 'aliens' looked upon this planet and its troubles and went "Screw this"
:lol:
blackswordca

Post by blackswordca »

Heh,

They might also be waiting for us to either a) come to our scenes and become a little more enlightened or b) kill ourselves mostly off so the invasion goes by easier :)
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

Or just don't want to bother. Because of the HUMAN FILTH *had cookies* on this planet it not so pretty no more *sniffles*

If I could interdimensionally travel physically I so would and probably not come back
hicksfan

Post by hicksfan »

if you've ever noticed, there seems to be a commonality in description of appearance of aliens by those who claim to have seen them. it's almost stereotypical with the huge head, big eyes and thin body. given that description is consistent, one would have to assume if those were true it would seem to me they would have to be of our lineage..... our great great great great great (ad infinitum) grandchildren. i find it highly unlikely they were subject the same exact evolution in some other region of the universe. arguably, they would have had to overcame the dilemma of the size of their heads/brains being limited by the female pelvis during birth.

the only way i can see that plausible is if they evolved from us years away and somehow are able to travel back in time. something i don't know is even possible. i realize time can go backwards but i don't think you can travel back in time. you can go forward, but that would require traveling the speed of light.

personally i find the whole thing a stretch, but it's fun to think about. i think our brains have a tendency to humanize all kinds of object.. aliens, ghosts, etc.
a lie is a lie even if everyone believes it, the truth is the truth even if nobody believes it.
blackswordca

Post by blackswordca »

I guess the question would be describe what an alien would look like, without using something terrestrial as a basis.
hicksfan

Post by hicksfan »

blackswordca wrote:I guess the question would be describe what an alien would look like, without using something terrestrial as a basis.
which would arguably negate the largest faction of claims. one would assume the majority of descriptions would hold the most consistency if it were actual. you can't have it both ways.
a lie is a lie even if everyone believes it, the truth is the truth even if nobody believes it.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

to them we be the aliens. So there is no real precise way to describe an 'alien'. I call them People. People are not necessarily human. We have Tree People. Animal People. Sky People. I describe them as different. Interesting. Not what we usually see here
hicksfan

Post by hicksfan »

Witchy_Psychic_Kitty wrote:to them we be the aliens. So there is no real precise way to describe an 'alien'. I call them People. People are not necessarily human. We have Tree People. Animal People. Sky People. I describe them as different. Interesting. Not what we usually see here
do you have any actual basis for these claims? i'd love to see it.
blackswordca

Post by blackswordca »

hicksfan wrote:
Witchy_Psychic_Kitty wrote:to them we be the aliens. So there is no real precise way to describe an 'alien'. I call them People. People are not necessarily human. We have Tree People. Animal People. Sky People. I describe them as different. Interesting. Not what we usually see here
Could always take it on faith.
hicksfan

Post by hicksfan »

blackswordca wrote:
hicksfan wrote:
Could always take it on faith.
a casual stroll through an insane asylum shows faith proves nothing.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

Do you have proof of your own? Nooooooo...
What I've been saying is educated speculation and logic.

Return to “Beyond the Earth”