Need some energy guys.

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
JackRabbitSlims

Need some energy guys.

Post by JackRabbitSlims »

As you may know, I'm pregnant. Everything has been going well but a few nights ago we left the bedroom window open and it got cold as f*ck in here. Lol

So now, I have a sore throat, a cough, and phlegm to worry about, on top of nausea and fatigue from my little bean.

I'm really worried about being sick while being pregnant. I don't want anything to happen. :/

So if you could please send some positive energy, charged energy, anything to help get my body back to where it needs to be, I would really, really appreciate it.

Bright blessing,

Tara
.You are Beautiful.
MidnightWolf
Banned Member

Post by MidnightWolf »

Aww...I'll do something tonight...send positive energy and healing energy etc. Hope you get well soon

Love and hugs x
Chaos Shaman
Banned Member

Post by Chaos Shaman »

go to the doctor?
JackRabbitSlims

Thank you midnightwolf! :)

I read up on sickness during pregnancy and it says it can be common due to my immune system being hacked into already. Lol

They said to wait it out but if you have a temp of more than 100 to go to the doctor. So well see how things go. :)
.You are Beautiful.
Alicat
Banned Member

Post by Alicat »

Doctor might not do much good, since better to stay away from most meds. Get plenty of fluids and rest. Will send you some energy later too :)
Crowfeather
Banned Member

Post by Crowfeather »

JackRabbit, I've never sent energy, but I'll do my best.

Tonight at karate, I'm going to send energy. But I'm going to be doing it in my own little way. If it works like I think, it should work really well.

It will be about 3pm my time. Central time zone.

If you can gather the strength, I'd like if you could tell us if it helped any here.

Blessings,
Crowfeather
hummingbird3

Post by hummingbird3 »

is it your first? they're always the worst. i was sick all day, everyday for 9 months. i know how you feel :(. if you eat before you even get out of bed it helps.
i'll send some energy too. us moms gotta stick together lol. much love and luck.
yo soy bruja y tu eres mi todo
JackRabbitSlims

Yeah that's why I was avoiding the doctor. I'm not much for meds. :)

Crowfeather, I will let you know, definatly. It'll be about 12 pm. My time, so I can't wait. :)

Hummingbird3@ ahh yesh, it is my first. I love being pregnant but man is it exhasting. :) how old is your babe? I can't wait to meet mine. I'm only 11 weeks but I still! Super excited.

May I ask how your experience was?

With birth (what kind? How long was jor labor?)
I'm spending almost as much time on baby forums as I am here these days. Lol trying to learn as much as I can.

Thank you all for your positive energy! I really really appreciate it :)
.You are Beautiful.
Chaos Shaman
Banned Member

Post by Chaos Shaman »

ohh and energy sent your ways.
hummingbird3

Post by hummingbird3 »

she's 2 now. labor is exhausting! my water broke around 2 am so my mom took me to the hospital. first thing i said was " i want drugs!" lol. i had to walk around the place in extreme pain waiting to dilate further. by the time i got back it was to late for an epidural so i had to do natural. ive never been in more pain, but the minute i held her it all melted away. its truly rewarding. sorry for the horror story lol but the pain is really worth the feeling afterward dont worry. the whole lasted about 5 hrs
JackRabbitSlims

5 hours?! Oh mang!

I want to do a natural birth, I would really love to be strong enough. :)

That sounds amazing though, I'm so excited!
.You are Beautiful.
hummingbird3

Post by hummingbird3 »

lol you're excited now, but once it starts you'll be praying for it to end.
Crowfeather
Banned Member

Post by Crowfeather »

Hey JackRabbitSlims.

I hope I helped? I know you'll fight this off one way or another though.
Joelle

Post by Joelle »

I'll be sending you positive energy. Chances are you will pop in and out of my thoughts. This is a special time and brings good memories.

I usually ate 2 saltine crackers before I got out of bed and that helped a bit. Do you take pre-natal vitamins? I too would stay away from the Dr. Their offices tend to be a place to pick up stuff. But by all means if you need to go, GO!!! Chicken broth will help with phlegm.

As for natural birth I made it through 2. Yeah there is pain involved but your body will kick in a natural pain blocking endorphin as the baby's head tries to move to the birth canal. It won't take all the pain away but it helps. The Lamaze classes really helped me work through the intense periods.

Take care of you and your little bean :)
Love & Light
Jo
JackRabbitSlims

Quite sorry I didn't reply sooner all this. :]

Hummingbird3@ yeah that's what I hear :) but I don't know, I still am excited to get zee big belly and everything. And its really got me feel even more spiritual because I can identify with the goddess moreso than before. So that's nice lol

CrowFeather@ thank you for whatever you sent! I fell asleep in my room at about 9 am. When I woke up the room was stifiling hot. I felt like I had a fever plus was being cooked by the amount of heat in the room. ( damn hawaii's humiditiy! ) Got out of bed and looked at my clock, and it was 12:00. Nuts. :) when I walked back in the room later it was like a sauna. So thank you! Whatever it was woke me up right on time. I think if I had stayed any longer I would have cooked! Lol

Joelle: 2 natural child births?! Way to go mama! That's so great. Were they long labors? Yeah I'm planning on taking pregnancy yoga at the Yoga center here. Doing all the things to get my body ready. :) I want to be in really good shape physically and mentally when the baby gets here. I hope I can do it! :)

Thank you all for the positive energy! I am going to gargle salt water today. Try to clear my head :)

Bright Blessings,

Tara
.You are Beautiful.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”