My Cat 2

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
Charly

My Cat 2

Post by Charly »

How would one determine what their famailar is? I mean is there a specific one or something? I kinda hope that mine would be my cat because she seems to know when I am coming home and if it is me. Like today when me and my friend went into my house, my friend was outside the back door and I was in the bedroom. My cat looked at the door from my bed and her eyes got wide. She wasn't even in the house!!!
celticwave

Post by celticwave »

Its just if you think she is,. obviously you two have a connection, why not next time your doing magick have her with you, see how she react? thats what i did with my cat and she loved it.

Elyse
*~Life may not be the party we'd hoped for, but while we're here we might aswell dance~*
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Yep, Elyse is right on. It is a connection with your animal that would help you decide that. If your cat would rather lick her paws when you are opening the circle and beginning or even continuing a ritual, then she's probably not into it. Then again, that's still not even the best way to tell... she could just not be of use in that particular spell or ritual and she knows it. I'd observe her throughout several different types of spells to see how she feels. If the time is right and she knows she is needed, she'll come to you.

But like I mentioned in the other "my cat" entry, I think every animal in our lives is a familiar of some sort. If nothing else, on a psychic level. She is in your life to love and protect you, if nothing else.

Just love her for who she is, and if proper, the rest will fall into place.

~BB~

Return to “Animals and Pets”