Pregnancy and childbirth

Discussion of raising your family in the pagan tradition.
Radiance

Post by Radiance »

Greymalkin wrote:
Radiance wrote:
Mine would be more like "Do whatever you want to do as long as you are willing to deal with the consequences."

Well, yes, that does seem to be a bit more grown-up than mine but I have to bow down to that petulant child within.

It gets the best of me everytime...
I have four petulant children of my own, somebody has to be the adult in this house. :D

Brightest blessings
Radiance
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

You have four children???

Goodness me you don't seem old enough, or fat enough.
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

hi

i am pregnant with twin girls, so i can't wait to meet them, i love them so much already and we haven't met yet. :D i'm due may 4th. it's a special time for me and my little ones. i am like a second mom because my brothers are younger then me, and i usually drive them to school, make supper and clean the house. lately all i want to do is clean lol weird no?

blessed be :D
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

Hey Syndica.... you were only 15 or so weeks not long ago.. i was pregnant long long long before you fell pregnant and i am due on the 13th of May... how is it that you are due before me????? :shock:
Radiance

Post by Radiance »

Greymalkin wrote:You have four children???

Goodness me you don't seem old enough, or fat enough.
LOL, I'm taking that as a fantastic compliment.

PS, it's easy to have lots of children young when you have three at once.

Brightest blessings
Radiance
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

You have triplets!
OMG! I just love twins/triplets/quads/5's.
heh. I think they are amazing to see how different they are from eachother.

Blessed Be,
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

Radiance wrote:
PS, it's easy to have lots of children young when you have three at once.
OUCH! hahaha!
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

Twisted_Pixie wrote:Hey Syndica.... you were only 15 or so weeks not long ago.. i was pregnant long long long before you fell pregnant and i am due on the 13th of May... how is it that you are due before me????? :shock:
whoa :shock: that's what they told me that was my date, i see the doctor tommrow i'll find out more... when they when i had my last period remenber the last date of my period, sometimes i won't get my period for a month or two, then wam i get it hard core. i am getting confused about which date it is june 2 when i had my ultra sound and the doctor said i was due may 4th. did u get two diffferent dates? :shock:

Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

Yes i got two different dates, but they never give you dates a month apart sweety.... i got May 13th and May 14th...

They should have been able to give you a definate date from your 12 week ultrasound hun...
Stephanie Mae

Post by Stephanie Mae »

They are usually right on about due dates or only off by a few days. I received my due date at the first sonogram and they were only off by 2 days.
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

hi,

i am so confused, with all these dates. i see the doctor tommrow i want her to give me real date, i feel like i am being shoved around by doctors and health care workers. i feel like a fool, who do i trust? i can't fit into my clothes no more, can u fit in ur clothes pix?

i have been really upset and uneasy lately. i thinks becuse i'v been getting the shaft. i hate feeling confused. u guys must be more confused then me :oops: .

Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

Its not usually the doctors that tell you the definate due date... they usually tell you a date based off your last menstrual period, but the sonographer can tell the due date by looking at the size of the baby at your 12 week ultrasound....

Yes i still fit into my clothes because i have always worn stretchy long skirts and stretchy singlets... only thing i dont fit into is my beloved torn jeans... and i dont wear my midriff tops anymore...
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

hi sweetheart,

i miss wearing jeans too and my favorite shirts. I baught a few outfits maternty clothing. it's actually pretty comfy to wear. i was working on a blanket for a friend i just finished it, it's a darkish green/brown color. it matches her window dressings in her bedroom. i hope she will like it. I am still working on the baby pillow runes, it's been fun to make.

Radiance

Post by Radiance »

Ginger Faith! wrote:You have triplets!
OMG! I just love twins/triplets/quads/5's.
heh. I think they are amazing to see how different they are from eachother.

Blessed Be,
They really are very different from each other. It's very interesting to see them interact with each other, there is an even playing field with multiples that just doesn't happen with singletons.

Brightest blessings

Radiance
anaksunamun

Post by anaksunamun »

well met,

i am to young to have kids, what is it like to be pregnant?

Return to “Pagan Family & Parenting”