Little Bird

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
djoya

Little Bird

Post by djoya »

I was at work the other day and a little bird with bright yellow feathers in it's tail flew inside. It was scared and jumping by one of the windows. I walked over to it and placed my open hand beside it...the little bird got onto my hand and I cuffed my other one over it. I stroked behind it's head and the little bird relaxed and leaned back with it's mouth agape slightly. We walked outside and I set the bird free, where I watched it fly into a tree.

It was so incredible and beautiful!

~Love~
DinosaurPajamas

Post by DinosaurPajamas »

That's amazing! That right there, makes me wonder how anyone could abuse and animal.

ANIMAL ABUSERS NEED TO DIE.

2gunsfiring :knife:
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

The other day i saw a bird with brown feathers in different shades of brown and a cute big yellow beak!!! so cute!
little birds are lovely!
Have you seen baby chickens? adorable
djoya

Post by djoya »

Fuzzy...sweet baby chicks....adorable indeed!

~Love~
Akyana

Re: Little Bird

Post by Akyana »

djoya wrote:I was at work the other day and a little bird with bright yellow feathers in it's tail flew inside. It was scared and jumping by one of the windows. I walked over to it and placed my open hand beside it...the little bird got onto my hand and I cuffed my other one over it. I stroked behind it's head and the little bird relaxed and leaned back with it's mouth agape slightly. We walked outside and I set the bird free, where I watched it fly into a tree.

~Love~
Birds are very magical, smart, psychic, emphatic and tooned in.

I own african grey parrot for two years now,
he makes me everyday see how special birds are.

Your experience was meant to be for you.
The bird was a messenger to bring even more joy, gentelness and love
into your heart.

And as a bird flies away free and boundless,
so your soul flies free at the moment of awakening.

Much luck on your path

A.
djoya

Post by djoya »

Akyana wrote:Your experience was meant to be for you.
The bird was a messenger to bring even more joy, gentelness and love
into your heart.

Much luck on your path

A.
It was a very special moment...one I am sure that I will draw on for a long time. The feelings that it created in me for that fleeting mintue...that is where I woud like to stay forever.

This is sort of really interesting though...today I saw a dead crow. My instict was to be scared but then I had to laugh about it....maybe that was my lesson laugh at the things I feel I am fearful of?
Does anyone know what a crow symbolizes?....and I have to ask why the little sweet bird and a dead crow...is there something it is telling me...or am I just reading way to into it?

~Love~
Akyana

Post by Akyana »

djoya wrote: This is sort of really interesting though...today I saw a dead crow. My instict was to be scared but then I had to laugh about it....maybe that was my lesson laugh at the things I feel I am fearful of?
Does anyone know what a crow symbolizes?....and I have to ask why the little sweet bird and a dead crow...is there something it is telling me...or am I just reading way to into it?

~Love~
Crows and ravens are connected with our shadow,
while sweet free flying yellow birds (well, at least partially yellow)
can symbolise our soul.
And joy of our soul.

So, it can mean that your shadow..your egoish nasty stuff is dying,
while your soul is getting more and more known to you, free and joyful.
djoya

Post by djoya »

Akyana wrote:So, it can mean that your shadow..your egoish nasty stuff is dying,
while your soul is getting more and more known to you, free and joyful.
Free...free....free to be me.

Thank you

~Love~
dynet

Post by dynet »

What a good moment.: )
Akyana

Post by Akyana »

You are most welcome, Djoya
White*wolf

Post by White*wolf »

djoya wrote:I was at work the other day and a little bird with bright yellow feathers in it's tail flew inside. It was scared and jumping by one of the windows. I walked over to it and placed my open hand beside it...the little bird got onto my hand and I cuffed my other one over it. I stroked behind it's head and the little bird relaxed and leaned back with it's mouth agape slightly. We walked outside and I set the bird free, where I watched it fly into a tree.

~Love~
That so awesome. It must have been a wonderful experience for you to bond with that bird.
-Jessica [aka Whitewolf]
djoya

Post by djoya »

Whitewolf wrote: That so awesome. It must have been a wonderful experience for you to bond with that bird.
It was beautiful for my heart...I wish everyone could experience it.

I have since the day of the little bird seen a crow everyday. The first day I saw a dead crow and everyday thereafter a living one, it is like they are following me...I had one waiting right out the door at work...they come and sit on a wire or a tree squaking at me.
I have never had any connection (that I knew about) with birds before so I find it very interesting.

~Love Flys~

Return to “Animals and Pets”