Maybe it's just me?

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
Crescent Tear

Maybe it's just me?

Post by Crescent Tear »

Im not sure if this happens to just me or maybe Im being oversensitive? Paranoid?

Anyway... Ive noticed on quite alot of occassions that I would sense my cat's presence around me (mostly in the bedroom) but when I turn to see, he ain't there.

For example, last night. I was reading the forum when I thought I saw my cat walking toward me (I was on the bed) from the door. But when I turned my head to greet him, he wasn't there...when I looked up from behind my laptop, I found him still snuggled up near the window. There was no way he could've moved that fast from the door to the window w/o me feeling him jump on my bed or walking past where I was lying down...

Thinking back on last night's event, I was sure I saw a furry animal almost like my cat, Bailey, walking toward my bed but couldn't make out if its a cat or something else. It certainly has a bushy tail and walks like my cat....

Am I seeing things or is this considered a familiar trying to get in touch with me? Or am I just paranoid?
Crescent Tear

Post by Crescent Tear »

:? maybe its just my imagination running wild i guess.... :?
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

I have this happen when I'm away from home. My think I'll see my cat, Anubis, somewhere out of the corner of my eye. I've found that he and I are just very connected and that when I see him it must be because he misses me and wants me to come home. Though it could be that I just happen to miss him.
They say only Silver Bullets kill the beast inside.....

Return to “Animals and Pets”