Whats Happening to me?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Greek_Male_Witch

Whats Happening to me?

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Ok, if not binding then something happens to me, I seem once again to feel like I can't believe on the craft, even though I want to, I mean its not like I changed my mind about witchcraft, its like something in my mind twisting me, and I really need an unbiding spell or whatever, I'm not lying seriously.
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

why would an unbinding spell help you believe in something?

just think about it!
Lily Cantodea

Post by Lily Cantodea »

I don't think you need unbinding. All a binding does is prevent you from channeling energy (AKA using magick), and depending on the reason, it could be to prevent you from doing harm against either someone or yourself. It doesn't prevent your belief in the Craft. No spell could force you to believe in something, not even an unbinding.

What you need is to meditate. Meditate for a few days on this.
Greek_Male_Witch

Hi...

Yes guys, I get what you saying, but you don't get me, its not I question the craft, its like inside my head that does it for me. anyway I will meditate on this.
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

hi greek,

have you ever thought that you might be in a rut? I am in the same boat you don't want to do anything am i right? you mind does want to do magic but your heart is not into it. I think it's a good idea to meditate.
The shinning light is the way to path of creation
Greek_Male_Witch

Hi...

Or its because my ocd thing, I haven't told you the full truth guys, I have depression with OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) what this disorder does is what I explained before, I want magic, I know its real, and that it works, but a part of my mind tries to deny that, it sounds like I'm nut but no its not something dangerous, or schizo, I just doubt myself all the time, thats what OCD does, and I feel silly I didn't regognized it again, I mean I have stopped medication for two months, because I believed magic could get me through without pills, and it did, three months now I was OCD AND DEPRESSION FREE, but knock-knock, thats why I feel this way! tommorow first thing! medication again, because I feel powerless! sorry for kinda lying to you guys.
Xal

Post by Xal »

There's nothing wrong with using both medicine and alternative means.
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

Greek don't be too hard on yourself. We all go through the voices within us that speak against the magic. It is normal and natural. The good news is that as you grow in your Craft, you will know things without questioning them. This takes time and some painful dark feelings but it's worth it.
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
Greek_Male_Witch

Hi...

Yeah I know Earth_Ritual, but its not that I like to change my beliefs, its hard to explain, its uhh this ocd stupid thing, I wish it would go away,can magic help with mental disorders?seriously!
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

of course magic can help.

that's what I mean about being patient and trusting the flow. if you stick with this path, eventually you will run across some magic so powerful that nothing can bind, destroy, or obstruct it in any way.

i think there are rituals and spells that can be created if there are none that will heal your OCD. I strongly believe that all things can be healed. i personally wouldn't put much faith in wicca. not because i think its ineffective, just because i see more results from african nature based traditions like voodoo.

if I may have your permission I will divine with my shells, not my wisdom cards, to see what Medicines can support you. please know that I rarely offer this service for free ( i charge $50 for a reading) but I think this is a special case.

oh, and that love ritual is almost ready. i gotta clear out the typos. it's funny because the ritual involves rain water that people are talking about.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
Greek_Male_Witch

Hi...

You do have my persmission and thank you, I will help you too someday if you need me.
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

cool. i'll get that too you by monday. I'll pm it.

Greek_Male_Witch

Hi...

thanks!
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

hi greek,

just to tell you that your not alone, i have ocd too, i usually don't tell anyone that i have it. until today that is. I dare not to go off my pills or it's the hospital stay and to food sucks. :( greek how did you find out you have OCD?
The shinning light is the way to path of creation
Greek_Male_Witch

Hi...

Well, long story short, I didn't, I was having these repeating thoughts, and I was so scared I was going crazy, because those thoughts where like someone else planted them there, I kept it secret for 2 years until I finally told my mother and we went on a shrink!

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”